July 19th - New Zealand magazine interviews 3 GGG founders

"
The Path Of Exile fanbase appears to live exclusively online with real-time playing stats showing no shift at all during major world events. The only event that budges their numbers is the release of another game.

Lies, we all know the game has died like eight times by now.

Cool article though. It's kind of crazy that they've become as successful as they have in such a short period of time (in business-time anyway).
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
thanks for sharing!

long life to GGG!
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
a few things wrong that bothered me a bit, still pretty cool, thanks for sharing!
Oblivious
That dragon is hilarious
...„kokot“, „piča“ a „jebať“. Tři důvody, proč mám rád slovenštinu. - najlepší český výrok 2014
"
h3rp3s wrote:
Good this article might shut up all the people that say this game wasn't based off d2. :)

Anyone who claims that must be either blind or daft :) Me and probably many others are actually playing it precisely becouse it IS based off D2 ;)

Anyway, thanks for the share, nice article and background info. Also happy to hear that GGG are running a profit, never even doubted it (after 2000, f2p is where it's at).
Last edited by Tom7i on Jul 20, 2014, 7:11:24 PM
Dat Cool Dude in the Middle, with the Drink! :)

Good to see, you GGG Guys looks like normal Ppl and dont Wear some extravagant Shit cuze you live on another Planet after your Succesfull Game.

Thumb up!
Good read.

By the way, West Auckland FTW.
"
Tom7i wrote:
"
h3rp3s wrote:
Good this article might shut up all the people that say this game wasn't based off d2. :)

Anyone who claims that must be either blind or daft :) Me and probably many others are actually playing it precisely becouse it IS based off D2 ;)

I never got the D2 comparison with PoE. To me it feels nothing like D2. I get that chris et all played D2 but PoE is waay different. Now I do get that fuzzy D2 feeling when I play grim dawn. Can't wait for that release.
"
Arthikas wrote:
"
morbo wrote:

"Then there's the big Canadian, Kripparian, one of world's best gamers..."

Big Canadian? More like malnourished veggie canuck :P

[Removed by Support]

Yeah, whatta poser Chris is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsHmCfonlfA

=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Support on Jul 21, 2014, 2:49:54 AM
Haha, so true about the Forum. xD

I would be for P2W (Pay to Write) in the Forum. So it hurts banned trolls more to keep on trolling. Like 10$ and you get access to the forum.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Jul 21, 2014, 4:54:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info