igrore plus

Hi,

Please disallow ppl on the ignore list to join a party when i am the leader of it.

Thanks
IGN: Surak Methred Wrathclaws Boxender_Gladiator Dunkler_Beschwörer Lady_Discharge
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Lol, how would that even work? What if you ignored everyone who is currently online and cant even party with anyone then? Then you make a thread about how no one joins your parties. Just make the party private.
If you make the party private, then it is not open to the public. So if you want everyone BUT your ignore list to be able to join, they cannot. And no one is going to ignore everyone online, and if they do then they probably won't be partying, let alone upset that no one is joining them.

I for one think this is a great idea.

+1
I think its easy to implement.

@fireinakasha: Thanks for support.

@DirkAustin: Its off topic, but the ignore list is only 100 entries long.

IGN: Surak Methred Wrathclaws Boxender_Gladiator Dunkler_Beschwörer Lady_Discharge
Still wanna have that feature :)
"
Lol, how would that even work? What if you ignored everyone who is currently online and cant even party with anyone then? Then you make a thread about how no one joins your parties. Just make the party private.

The OP is asking that whoever is on your ignore list cannot join your party when you are the leader.
How is ANYTHING of what you said relevant?

This is definitely your most useless and idiotic comment so far in these forums.
Forum Warrior - Why are you creating a thread about this subject? Use Search!
Also Forum Warrior - Nice necro.
Last edited by Nurvus on Jul 24, 2014, 7:05:53 AM
There are several reasons for this feature:

1. Some ppl re just trolling with keeping joining parties after being kicked

2. Some ppl joined parties to leech maps, when it is a trade party
(pls no discussion in this thread. everyone knows the arguments and counter-arguments)

3. Some people just behave ugly and i never want to play with them.
(like ppl scamming others or just are extremely inpolite or offending)

Like said: it should be one line of code and very easy to implement at all. And i cant imagine any argument against this.

"
Nurvus wrote:
"
Lol, how would that even work? [...]

[...]
How is ANYTHING of what you said relevant?
[...]

Thanks... it seems this troll spams in quite a lot of threads :D

P.S. Is there any trick to trigger attention from the ggg staff? :D
by implementing just one option to restrict parties ggg prevented alot of confusion and support requests. and further feature requests as, for example, preventing people on your ignore list only makes sense if you can see and edit it ... .

if you don't want certain people to join your party, make a private one and invite people from your friends list or guild to it. imho a comfortable way to exclude others.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
keeper190786 wrote:

P.S. Is there any trick to trigger attention from the ggg staff? :D

a current "problem" at ggg is that the job as boss and community manager still fall together.

if i remember right i never saw a ggg employee responding to a suggestion in a positive way ;-)

but there always is a fair chance some dev reads this although at the moment they're busy polishing the expansion.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Since there is enough time until the expansion get on air: please implement this ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info