Murdercat meets Terrorkitten

ROAR!!!
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
"
Dragon585 wrote:
ROAR!!!

Awww! Need more calico lions. =&^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Omae wa mo nyan-deiru.

Looks like an awesome birthday cat to me right there. (is that really a cat in front of a big ass flat screen tv?)
I am sad because my 14.5 year old cat passed last week.

Spoiler

Rare shot where she's actually looking at the camera. Ignore that I have no sheets since I was doing laundry.

RIP Lilybear.
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
"

Spoiler

Rare shot where she's actually looking at the camera. Ignore that I have no sheets since I was doing laundry.

RIP Lilybear.

RIP

Catching mice and snakes in another place now.
When I'm feeling less down I'm going straight back to the kitty adoption place and finding another "unwanted" cat. Old kitties, three legged kitties (referring to them as tripod cats is hilarious and adorable), blind kitties, they need love too!

WHO NEEDS RELATIONSHIPS WHEN YOU HAVE CATS.

Oh and POE I guess.
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
"
When I'm feeling less down I'm going straight back to the kitty adoption place and finding another "unwanted" cat. Old kitties, three legged kitties (referring to them as tripod cats is hilarious and adorable), blind kitties, they need love too!

Oh and POE I guess.

POC

Spoiler
Path of Cats
"

Oh and POE I guess.

I lost my sweet sugar cat Snoop 2 years ago. She was diabetic and required a lot of extra care. It was so rewarding. And now I am crying thinking about her =/ It's too bad they don't live longer.

Thanks so much for being awesome enough to want an unwanted kitty.
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
"

Spoiler

RIP Lilybear.

Awww... Such a pretteh kitteh, too.

Still, that was a ripe, old age for a cat. I'm sure you both shared a lotta love and happiness during all those years. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
"
"
Omae wa mo nyan-deiru.

Looks like an awesome birthday cat to me right there. (is that really a cat in front of a big ass flat screen tv?)

It's not that big. She's that small.

They both seem to lose their shit a little when Kenshiro does his thing. It's odd.

Next we get to see how they react to Sailor Moon...hm.

I need to watch the 'newer' stuff.

They don't lose their shit. They are hyped.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Sep 4, 2014, 5:04:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info