Murdercat meets Terrorkitten

"
Charan wrote:
No real need. She's a Norwegian Forest Cat, like our other one. They're huge, quick and absolutely not allowed outside in Australia due to a very high chance of decimating the local native fauna.

Some cats need artifice to be awesome. Wegies just are.

This is Verdandi, aka Terrorkitten, mid-speech. She's crying in her room right now but I have to resist the urge to go show love because Wegies are BIG on routine and I'm not going to respond to the call every morning at 7am.

So far she and Freyja, aka Murdercat, have hissed at each other a few times, thus the isolation, but we suspect within the week they'll be okay together.

Jesus...
Looks like a pokemon.
I don't click on most of OT threads but i am glad i clicked and found this hypnotizing face.
Welcome to the CLoWder.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Inexrising doesn't often click on OT threads.

Or was that Vaultinex or Inexium or Inexium2? I've lost track. Anybody got a program guide?
"
Moonyu wrote:
Inexrising doesn't often click on OT threads.

Or was that Vaultinex or Inexium or Inexium2? I've lost track. Anybody got a program guide?

I only check the guides for stuff I at least have a vague interest in
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Some nice cats you got there.

"
Charan wrote:
They're huge, quick and absolutely not allowed outside in Australia due to a very high chance of decimating the local native fauna.

This is actually not true. They are allowed here (Austria) as well, just like any other cat. There have been reports of them attacking people or dogs though.
Uhm...I think you misread me.

Not allowed outside *in* Australia. That is to say, they're highly recommended as indoors cats here.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:

Not allowed outside *in* Australia. That is to say, they're highly recommended as indoors cats here.

But Austria and Australia is the same. :P

Do you guys remember this crazy basement rapist from Australia?
"
Väkirauta wrote:
Keeping a forest animal in your house.. Pity.

I had the same misgivings, but it's been this way for generations. Don't read into the name, anymore than a dachshund is for hunting badgers or a golden retriever must retrieve. So get off your high horse please.

"
Nightmare90 wrote:
"
Charan wrote:

Oh, yeah. And how about that giant red rock in the middle of Austria?

"
Charan wrote:
"
Nightmare90 wrote:

Oh, yeah. And how about that giant red rock in the middle of Austria?

Ah yes, Ayers Fels, only a catjump away from my place. Sorry about the derail. :P

To be on topic, my brother has two Norwegian Forest cat mixes on his own. Compared to my cat they are really comfy and mild creatures. They really have huge bear heads and paws. They won't get as big as yours thou!

In general I don't favor pure races. I like my cats mixed up, my own one is a European Shorthair on paper but her mother was some exotic mix aswell, dunno which one exactly.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Jul 22, 2014, 7:32:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info