[Help] marauder looking for advice :[

Basically I've been leveling my marauder but have not followed any specific build but I think i can do alot better.

Currently level 47 and my tree looks like this

I'm using 2h maces and blood magic at current. I've put points into life regen as well as life leech but I feel that my skill tree could be optimised as I'm not sure if i should be putting points into certain places.

Feedback is welcome although I don't want to see posts going "NOOB LOL Y U PUT POINTS THERE" you get what I mean.
Last edited by bossjono on Feb 3, 2013, 9:56:28 AM
Some groundslam action is in this? :) You just need to optimize it. I would reccomend going the top way to resolute technique and getting elemental adaption and node under it aside from purity of essence as you won't have any mana. Lots of life and armour is great as well as the res nodes you already have. The mace and 2h nodes on the way to blood magic are also a booster. Berserking is also great and you could go for unwavering stance if you wanted to, remember not to get evasion if you do and because of resolute technique you don't need to get accuracy or crit. 2h groundslam marauder with bloodmagic is a really simple build and a great starter build, it's only downside is that it's melee pretty much.

Here's something that could work.(I'm in no position to say it's a good build)
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecLKA_MEtkUIBiRGS4aPhtSHOcg8CECITQhVScgJ-0otSkuKvYyCTa6Nug5DjpSOzs9_ESyROdQR1BQVElVqVYEVw1YPVhjXQBfP2CIYMRhUmoeajtul3Kpdu53U3uMfLh82YErg7GGYIzPlIeXtJwnnsWezZ_LoJ2mZKcwqBipGqlzrLqt5LndxtjJmNIh2WHcPd-y37_nUusJ7hTvDu9O8azyL_Kc8932SPcy9778iQ==

I still put reaver since it's 10% more damage regardless of the wasted accuracy it's a good node to get imo.

To add to it you could go into the templar tree and/or to the duelist tree as both provide needed nodes. The templar has more damage but the duelist has more armour. They both have about the same life and resist. I would not reccomend going to the middle as the templar and duelist areas are simply better. Best of luck :) I hope my idea for this goes well if you use it and feel free to change it up if you think somethings are better. With resolute technique, blood magic and unwavering stance I think this is probably the most basic and easy build there is :P!
Seismic Activity Detected.
Last edited by RaKsHuN on Feb 3, 2013, 10:42:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info