Help me become a graphic designer

You don't ask, you don't get?

That potato salad thing blew my mind. I was in tears with laughter at how it exploded.

All jokes aside, here's how it works -- there's a saying. There's one born every minute. It's true, although what the saying misses is that every single one of 'them' usually wises up after their first time. Maybe after buying some useless titles and philanthropically deluding themselves into thinking any of it really matters.

BUT there's one born every minute. And for every 'one', there are dozens asking.

This is why you will never see begging on the Internet go away. Because it works. Not due to the overwhelming gullibility/generosity of individuals, but due to the overwhelming *number* of gullible/generous individuals. It only takes once.

PS Yes, this is me saying 'sorry, I already support enough charities' and hanging up on the OP.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jul 18, 2014, 5:14:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info