Help me become a graphic designer

Hey guys! I'm posting here to get help from you guys.
"
Hello~ My name is Julia Choi, I attended the Art Institute of Dallas starting from Jan.2014. It took a very long time to finally get my mother's approval to go towards the path I've been longing for, Graphic Design. However, it is up to me and fulfill this dream of mine even financially to continue this path. Just in two quarters I was able to make it to Dean's Honor Roll and have one of my works be posted up on the school's walls. I have already worked hard and put things together at my website: www.BluffBiz.com . I have just started, but financially it is hard to manage from working at a yogurt shop. I had to recently drop out from the 3rd quarter in order to save money first before I can continue my education. I did not want to even disappoint my professors letting them know that I dropped out, so I quietly stepped out of school and sadly signed a withdrawal form.

I really enjoyed learning and working with my professors at the school. It really changed my perspectives and showed me on what I was capable of doing with my talents.

I plan to become a great Graphic Designer not only to design for my own happiness and pleasure of designing, but also going into the fields where simple graphic ads can help the community or change other people's lives as well.

Please help me achieve my goals and become a graphic designer. I love creating new things and my entire life I've been focused on helping people, but now I need to ask for help just this one time. I will be humble for every donation I receive and will even include reward levels. Even though the levels may be small things, they will be meaningful and I will use all of my talents to show my appreciation for you all.
Thank you for your time and attention.
God bless~

Please if you could support me achieve my goals, I would be grateful. Here is the link to go to to: http://www.gofundme.com/bp33mk Thanks :)
Last edited by jusamgames on Jul 18, 2014, 1:25:42 AM
bump
sage
wtf is up with that site... thats actual internet begging.. fuck me.. and here i am working my ass off like a sucker when i could just sit on my ass all day and get money for doing fuck all..
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
"
VictorDoom wrote:
wtf is up with that site... thats actual internet begging.. fuck me.. and here i am working my ass off like a sucker when i could just sit on my ass all day and get money for doing fuck all..

Good thing then i didnt read it all. :)

Its funny how it started with help me and turned into a give me something (money i suppose) for free.

To the OP: Want to become something, go study it, learn it and become it.
"
VictorDoom wrote:

You shouldn't look at the Potato Salad Kickstarter. Somebody asking for 10$ is at $50,968 right now with 14 days to go.

I don't have anything against poeple saying: "hey give me money for this stupid shit" That's okay, people know it's stupid shit and if they want to spend money, it's okay.

Now, cases like the OP are a bit different. That's a 'serious' matter. There should be hard proof, that it is legit. Because people donating, expecting stupid shit and getting stupid shit is okay. People donating, expecting it is for a serious matter and getting scammed is not cool.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Jul 18, 2014, 12:37:08 PM
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
VictorDoom wrote:

You shouldn't look at the Potato Salad Kickstarter. Somebody asking for 10$ is at $50,968 right now with 14 days to go.

I don't have anything against poeple saying: "hey give me money for this stupid shit" That's okay, people know it's stupid shit and if they want to spend money, it's okay.

Now, cases like the OP are a bit different. That's a 'serious' matter. There should be hard proof, that it is legit. Because people donating, expecting stupid shit and getting stupid shit is okay. People donating, expecting it is for a serious matter and getting scammed is not cool.

Time to get in on this before people get smart and figure it all out.
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
VictorDoom wrote:

I have nothing against the salad guy, he obviosuly did that as a joke and didnt expect anyone to actually donate for a fucking potato salad, and he said since hes financially stable hes going to doante most of the money. So i have no problem with people donating to the dude thats going to give the money to charity and make some potato salad with the rest, because its a also funny.

But this fucking site? Someone is getting 10.000 dollars for free cause his dog got in a fight and it needs fixing, are you fucking kidding me? Theres people struggling with actual problems and some wanker is getting 10.000 dollars to fix his god damn dog? OP is asking for 18.000 dollars cause.. i dont fucking know why to be honest shes got a job and family, so im assuming shes just lazy and cant be fucked to actually finish university and work like a normal human being..

this is making me really angry

I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Jul 18, 2014, 1:48:03 PM
"
VictorDoom wrote:
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
I have nothing against the salad guy
I do. I am wicked jealous. I could pretend that I'm not, perhaps I even feel that I should pretend that I'm not, but I still would be, so why lie about it?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
I gotta go with Victor on this one. I want plenty too. So I work, save and put my own effort into it.

Gifting this person money for what? She's gets a better job and I get poorer. I don't mind donating to GGG. I got a game to play in exchange.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info