The Dream

Hi

Best most favorite unique ever made in this game thus far! Brother Laz made these perfect the way it was I agree on that point only. The new FB's suck GGG has the worst track record at gutting and eviscerating in order to create balance, balancing is a scalpel preferably as opposed to HAMMER TIME! I have mentioned the idea of FB having text added to make the gloves be considered a duel/1h weapons to compensate for the -200% nerf, also via allowing the gloves to be considered duel/1h weapons they could finally CRITICAL! and stop being poor mans mali's(cheap easy critical multi bonus for archers in a pinch)

Got bored with the rest of it, good job putting it together though:)

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
I'll ask again: did you carefully read everything he wrote?
"
HunterKalla wrote:
"
Xyiki wrote:
Drop rate MAPs, rare, 5-6 links, Wisdoms, portals and other major currencies should be raised much

lol

Whats wrong with that? Dop rate must be merfed or its perfect?

Seriously?..
What's wrong with giving everyone a 6L, tons of exalts and such?
What could possibly go wrong?
Indeed, nothing wrong with that *shrugs* (SARCASM)
"
HunterKalla wrote:
OP request/hope to be buffed tons of skill

What changes could not be usefull for everybody?

He wants almost all of the skills to be buffed. Buffed greatly and without any disadvantages.

Also
"
specific bonus quality for each aura gem (like for example 0.25% life leech for all damage per quality from vitality)

Really? Do you need a hint about how would such particular change affect whole game balance?
"He gives numbers for example"? No, you either make a solid suggestion or don't come up with stupid one

"
HunterKalla wrote:

1) Name a pack of most unreasonable and stupid "suggestions"
You didnt say what you dont like.
2) You are one trolling here i see

3) all he want is some buffs i think and some nerfs.

1) almost all of them; easier to name couple of good ones (which are very few)

2) having another opinion is now called "trolling", okay...
3) all he want is to nerf greatly all the builds he can't (or won't ever) play and buff those couple builds he like. Can't you see it?
  • He wants to remove 17 (SEVENTEEN) map mods from the pool (indeed, all of them are "bad", but bad for him)
  • He wants to remove all "useless and unnecessary item mods" from the mods pool (indeed, let's leave only the good ones to spawn, like Tyrannical and Unconquerable) [sarcasm]
  • Reduce bad outcomes of Vaal orbs, increase good ones (and make them even more powerful
  • He wants to remove even that small (10%less damage) penalty on Spell Echo (one small example)
  • He wants to get more skill points (up to 250), which is the clear indication of a bad player (no amount of skillpts would save bad build)

etc etc (don't want to mention ALL of the BS listed in his post, you can re-read it yourself)

And with all his
"
N E R F IT ASAP
OP DPS
IMBA
MUST BE REMOVED/DELETED from game!!!!
NERF Rogue Exile DMG! Nerf HARDLY!

I can consider him only as either a troll or really bad player who wants to play with something like cheats (because almost all of those "suggestions" remind "turning cheats ON" in an offline game)

Sorry, GGG isn't working like that. They have "the good" and "the bad". Deal with it
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.

"
HunterKalla wrote:

jeonitsoc

OP request/hope to be buffed tons of skill, what build he play? Every in game? Bcs if you right - OP have every build with every skill gem if i read you right, no?
What changes could not be usefull for everybody? You mean nerf ST or what? Or if GGG buff some skills some will be mad about it?
If you met that guy, what build he made? Is there a guide or something to see that "OP Infernal Blow builds"?

he used BoR with Aegis Aurora, ES max block/spellblock build with imba elemental damage, he also posted the build on forums, he was able to face tank the Maze map Vaal Oversoul being able to block all of his attacks/spells
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
"
jeonitsoc wrote:

OP request/hope to be buffed tons of skill, what build he play? Every in game? Bcs if you right - OP have every build with every skill gem if i read you right, no?
What changes could not be usefull for everybody? You mean nerf ST or what? Or if GGG buff some skills some will be mad about it?
If you met that guy, what build he made? Is there a guide or something to see that "OP Infernal Blow builds"?

he used BoR with Aegis Aurora, ES max block/spellblock build with imba elemental damage, he also posted the build on forums, he was able to face tank the Maze map Vaal Oversoul being able to block all of his attacks/spells[/quote]

Hey there, nice, but can you give a link to that build please? I didnt play or seen it before, looks interested.

HarukaTeno
About currency, i saw major currencies and Wisdoms, portals, not exalteds or divine or mirrors.
Or you use exalteds same as wisdoms and portals? Its major currencies? Not wisdom, portal, augment, transmut? I see what you trying to say, but you wrong there.

About skills, i dont see any problem if weak skills would be buffed (like shock totem and etc) and even if all skills (exept overprowered) skills get buffed than whats bad with it? And i saw only 3-4 request greatly buffs, not all. But you think its bad, dont you? Maybe we need to buff ST and Discharge? Yeah?

"
HarukaTeno wrote:
you either make a solid suggestion or don't come up with stupid one

LOL! HAHAHAHA Nice dude, again what did you smoke? What next? Maybe we all must to be Presidents, or as minimum candidates to vote?

"
HarukaTeno wrote:
2) having another opinion is now called "trolling", okay...

Dude are you low int or whats wrong with you? Are you ok? Feel fine? Maybe call 911 for you?
You first called trolling for having another opinion and i just gave back your words and say why, wow dude.
"
HarukaTeno wrote:
I can consider him only as either a troll

Now you called him AGAIN troll for having another opinion, WTF IS WRONG WITH? Only YOU can have opinion? Or what?

OP's entire post is pretty much just "make the game more unfun so stuff drops way more often and everything's more overpowered"

read the entire thing nothing useful
IGN: ColdFloor

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift, and that is why it's called the present"
"
Xyiki wrote:
OP's entire post is pretty much just "make the game more unfun so stuff drops way more often and everything's more overpowered"

read the entire thing nothing useful

There alrdy 100000 thread about how week uniques are, not just me or my only opinion.
Buff drop rate for SMALL major currency like: Wisdom, Portal scrolls, Augment and maybe alt/chrom WONT ruin economy or make game "unfun"
And i didnt say any about drop uniques, just 5-6L must be easy than now, but not 1-2 fusing and 100% 6L, thats not what i suggest.
What exacly i ask more overpowered? What "everything's" is exacly? All you read is numbers and variations, but re-read last words that upd. I explain it.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I was making piece by piece cases why this is a load of shit and that this would basically break the game, but then I realized this is a troll thread.

10/10. Had me going for a little bit.

Spoiler
Detonate Dead is a wonderful way to one-shot yourself due to its supposedly amazing DPS.
Why is there 19/7 in the thread title now? Lol.

its like the OP thinks GGG will reply to the thread more if it keeps getting bumped, which is not the case btw, they discuss all suggetions. Hell, i think they discussed this one already for all we know.
"
AgentTrack wrote:
I am laughing so hard at this! Gosh, best complaining thread ever,

Especially for raising the + gem level of gefori crest!! ROFL

Geofri's Crest:

Increase the values ​​of: each roll, and especially this one - + to Level of Gems in this Item (4-5); EVERY Resistance roll

Saw this as well and LoL'd. If this was bumped up to +4-5 skill levels it would be insanely overpowered...
"
BananaJams wrote:
"
AgentTrack wrote:
I am laughing so hard at this! Gosh, best complaining thread ever,

Especially for raising the + gem level of gefori crest!! ROFL

Geofri's Crest:

Increase the values ​​of: each roll, and especially this one - + to Level of Gems in this Item (4-5); EVERY Resistance roll

Saw this as well and LoL'd. If this was bumped up to +4-5 skill levels it would be insanely overpowered...

Not to mention if the resists were buffed.

The item, as it is, is already insanely powerful. If you don't need anything but the level and resists, it's perfect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info