2016 Murica Elections cant come soon enough

Vote for the cat.

Spoiler
Because dogs have owners, cats have servants. ;)

Spoiler

Spoiler

How the hell did Rommney get 1%? I smell election scandal.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
Don't blame me. I voted for Bill and Opus.

Spoiler
oop ack!
Do any of you actually vote?

Serious question here, since it's mandatory here in Australia. That is to say, while we may have lost faith in the system, every so often, we have no choice but to pretend otherwise.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Been voting as soon as I could. I use to chastise those that didn't, but now I actively ask people not to.

Makes my vote worth more.
"
Charan wrote:

Serious question here, since it's mandatory here in Australia. That is to say, while we may have lost faith in the system, every so often, we have no choice but to pretend otherwise.

They force you? Poor Aussies. But you got cool accents. :)

In germany you can vote when you want to, which means hardly anyone does except the old people who eventually die and a few young idealists who then repeat the cycle i guess.

I vote on general principle, i do it because i can and because i got nothing better to do with my time anyways.
It's voluntary here, and you can vote blank if you don't care about the parties. Except those votes doesn't count so I can't be arsed.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
I actually believe in mandatory voting. It's a hassle but it would seem to me to be a little more earnest than a system where 'one person, one vote' is voluntarily undermined by '...except for the persons who don't give a shit.'

We don't have many civic duties or responsibilities anymore, but I think voting is one of them. Of course, I can grasp and understand the basic workings of our election system; the US one...well, I'll let this video do the talking for me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqEtWnkuwm8
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxsQ7jJJcEA

doesn't matter who you vote for in the presidential election. the american oligarchy. ;(

Last edited by Veruski on Jul 17, 2014, 6:42:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info