ST+COC=Discharge..Able to do any lvl maps (NOT ATZIRI VIABLE YET)

First build ive posted on the forums so go easy on me :P
You can do any map lvl solo or parties, some bosses might have to be skipped do to low single target(solo) or just kite and let you party do the work while u feed them charges :)
I also tried to keep the tree near any stre/dex/int passives bc this build uses alot of uniques so it will be difficult to lvl gems without actually having the stats, so use those passives as u see fit
I dont run Blood Magic bc i use the Theifs torment with ST to get all the regen just MAKE SURE YOU DONT LVL UP ST or else u wont be able to maintain ur mana flow
You might run into mana problems so i suggest not running both auras till you have atleast 45% reserved..using either reduced mana or the passive tree nodes for mana reduction
The Voideye is just there to lvl up a gem since that slot would be empty anyways
I Run Grace + Determination for survivability
ill post screenshots when i find some more time this is just a first draft
In town im at 2.1k armour (17%) with grace and deter im at 8.5k (45%)..with flasks 25k(71%) since ur CoC u can also spam flasks, so i suggest making a macro for the first 3 flasks that i have listed and chug chug chug
The key to this build is the use of GMP with
Spectral Throw(More Discharges)
Ice Spear for max charges(more crit chance!)
Theifs Torment For Mana Regen(be careful when your solo targeting, Run a Crit weakness w/ quality to really destroy map bosses and exiles)

My GEAR
Spoiler

you can also use
i was using that in the ambush league just for the Proj Speed and Acc rating
To Perma Freeze all your foes but you lose the ability to shock stack

PASSIVES
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABBUIFfQhnDkgRlhUgFbgc3CQ8J6kppSo4Kk0snCzpLR8tqC9vNZI4Gz1fPydBlkSrRnFJUUp9SshMs04qUDBSU1WuVupabVuvW_RfKmKsY0NnoG0ZbqpwUnBWcLtw1XLDfll_xoIQgh6C5IMJh3aIQojxiq-PppARkBuRz5MnljKaE52jnaqio6dcqW6rC66zsZC0DLXyt9a-vMBRwfPIW8wG1p3ZE9sL21nbXtvU3Q3fsOOE6-TxdvId8-r8q_zF
Last edited by C1ON1 on Jul 17, 2014, 2:28:51 PM
Reserved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info