About to get an operation soon.

So after a month of pain in the butt I got arsed to get to a local proctologist. The diagnosis: pilonidal cysts. What it means: My ass (not my asshole!) gets literally torn apart to remove those aniously nasty beasts. That's my first operation I need to attend after my medical circumcision in the early years of mine.

So the advice for my beloved Off Topic inhabitants: Shave your hairy rim for medical reasons if you happen to sit around alot due to your profession or wash your damn ass one extra time at hot, fucking months. Best do both. Have a nice butt and live long and prosper.

TL;DR-Haiku
Summer breezing
Buttocks get violated
Pilonidal cysts
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Jul 17, 2014, 6:57:21 AM
ass problems are probably the shittiest thing about getting old as a man... god im not looking forward to the prostate exam when im in my 30s...
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
My brother had something similar from falling butt first onto something metal and getting his butt cheek sinus all infected.

He couldnt sit or sleep on his ass for a whole month afterwards, had to do everything standing up including pooping, and sleeping on his front.

I even had to clean up after him due to his poops occassionally missing the toilet and landing on the floor because he couldnt bend over or even lean, ewwwww.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Jul 17, 2014, 7:01:56 AM
Morphine. It makes everything better.

Yeah, the backside is a bad place to hurt. My brother in law had rectal cancer. Wouldn't wish that on anyone.

All the best Nightmare =)

@Vic - Prostate exams are nothing to fear actually. It is a weird awkward experience, but more of a mind dilemma rather than actual pain thing.
Well, my condition isn't really that dangerous and problematic like the stuff you guys listed but it can become a chronically if not attended properly and the operation itself bears risks as always. Reading the papers I got for elucidation by my doc was beautiful.

You know that feeling when you have to laugh because you realize that you are about to have a shitty time soon? Maybe not but I was laughing like a madman at the train station on the way back home.

I am positive that nothing drastic will happen. But it's this RNG which gets you stressed. Maybe I get that Mirror of Kalandra after all. Thanks for your comments either way. :)
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Jul 17, 2014, 7:14:40 AM
September last year
A perianal abscess
made life hell 'til now.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
well once my head was itchy.
i thought nothing of it at first...

Spoiler

remember to use shampoo
The first line only has 4 Syllables.

Hope you get well.

Anal Fissure anyone?
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
The first line only has 4 Syllables.

Hope you get well.

Anal Fissure anyone?

I know about the syllable missing in the first line "as per rule", it was a conscious choice. I wanted to make it sound more autonomous, disrupting and strong. Overall the picture chosen is rather strong so it made sense for me personally.

Thanks for the blessing.

I'll pass on the fissure. :P
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Jul 17, 2014, 9:04:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info