I don't get it.

I try and I try, but I guess reading comprehension of those in GD will never be their strong suit. I am totally amazed at how hostile some people are to others not playing by their rules.

Well fuck it. Fuck GD and Fuck FB and pretty much fuck everything and everyone else.

Later.
You know what's a really fun thing to do in General?

Spoiler
Pack up and leave, that place fucking sucks!
Why did you even go there? That is not your natural habitat. Stay here where you belong.

Spoiler
Have some cookies for your troubles.

TL;DR
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Jul 17, 2014, 6:59:26 AM
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
TL;DR

Thank you.
Moon I love you, please don't leave me!

We were destined to get married, make beautiful babies and settle down together.

I'd have been your wife,and you would have been the father of my children, I mean, OUR children, our beautiful children.

It is how it was meant to be, but why oh why did you go against your destiny and decide against a lifetime with me? It would have been perfect, we could have been lovers until death do us apart, but didn't, WHY????

I would have done anything for you, anything to make it all work out, anything to make you happy, anything you wanted, but you went against what our fates foretold.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
I got married once. That's plenty. Also my oldest is 29. I'm kinda old for you.
"
Moonyu wrote:

I <3 silver daddies.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
Moonyu wrote:

O_O
Ok, post pics of your 29 yo son for me, maybe he is my husband.

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info