Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Wildstar?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
Wildstar?

Eh too much like WoW in a sense It's just another MMO =/ done with MMO's for a bit now
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Assuming you did the other Divinity games? When Wretch ain't around (which is a lot, that prick has a life or something) I muddle around on Divine Divinity. I don't find it easy, but it's nice to see how much D:OS carried over. Especially Jake.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Went double lone wolf with a friend and completely murdered the game haha in hard mode as well. The fucking ''puzzles'' in the game is so fucking aggravating -.-

I unfortunately didn't do the other divinity games =/ I just wanted something to play
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Hmm wasteland 2 if you're down for more crpg turn based goodness
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Risk of Rain, best roguelike I played.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
Im playing d3 now with petrov and a few others, no time for poe currently, need something more casual and i have to say diablo 3 is really fun and it doesnt stress you at all, you can always progress, you always find items and everything you need, no xp loss on death, no gated content. Its fun if you dont have time to get into something really hard
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Jul 17, 2014, 6:26:18 AM
Can't do D3 without skype with an old friend and a controller. Helps me forget it ever pretended to be a serious game.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Not done with D:OS yet because I'm a little too OCD and kept rerolling for maximum optimization. Recently, however, I stumbled across something I fucked up slightly and thought "oh, fuck this, I'm not rerolling again just to fix this." So I probably should be done with it shortly now that inconvenience outweighs OCD.

Example of OCD-ness (C+P because linking to Larian forums doesn't seem to work):
How to equip Tenebrium weapons at or around character level 4.
1. Character Creation.
You want one character with both +1 Marksman and +1 Scoundrel. You'll need both Walk in Shadows and Tactical Retreat. You want another character (perhaps the same one) with +2 Blacksmithing and the Scientist talent.

2. Get the Teleporter Pyramids.
Go to Cyseal as normal, collect up Madora and Jahan, and get one of the two Star Stones in Cyseal. After you do, use the red Teleporter Pyramid to acquire the blue one.

3. Enter Luculla Forest.
Separate your Marksman/Scoundrel from the rest of your party. Exit Cyseal town from the gate between the mess hall and the Aureus' office. Head straight north and begin to cross the bridge. You should see a burning skeleton; use Walk in Shadows to get past it. When you get to an Ooze barrel, stop, enter Sneak Mode (C key) somewhere safe, wait for Walk in Shadows to recharge, and use it again to sneak past the fire-elemental looking thing, heading north. When you see the bridge, have the other character use the Teleporter Pyramid to warp to your location, then enter Luculla Forest.

4. Talk to Brandon in Silverglen.
After entering the forest, head straight north; continue heading north when you see the blood trail. You should see green banners to the east; say you're just a wanderer. In the town, ignore everyone and go to the far back house, talk to Brandon and indicate interest in his retirement plan. He'll give you the Tenebrium carrying case.

5. Travel to Sacred Stone.
Exit Sivlerglen to the west, picking up the waypoint, then head due north once you can. When you see some dudes in red robes, use Walk in Shadows to bypass them. When you enter the sandstorm, go invisible to avoid battling the spiders, head east under the wood arch, then south along the sand trail. When you see a broken bridge, get ready to go invisible again and cross the entire goblin village, heading southeast. After clearing the village, go east to collect the waypoint, then invisible again to bypass the orcs to head northeast.

After bypassing the orcs, continue heading north until you can head east, then head east. You should be at the camp of some crazy hippies talking to animals. Along the coast here you can find a spot to use Tactical Retreat to jump across the river. Do so. After you do, head southeast, avoiding the stone path and following the dirt path. At the fork in the dirt path, go east, then south when it runs into a cobblestone path. The town here is Sacred Stone; be sure to collect the waypoint before you enter.

4. Tenebrium Theft
Walk up to Sacred Stone until the guards dismiss you. Go invisble to bypass them, then there should be a spot just past the gate between a banner and a wooden staircase. Get holed up in that spot nicely and enter Sneak mode. Sometimes a (very deadly) patrol will walk by; although she'll walk right next to you, she won't see you. Wait for an opportune time, then walk up to the door just up the staircase, then go invisible and open the door. In the northwest corner of the room is a lot of Tenebrium ore; steal as much as you can, then use the Teleporter Pyramid to return safely to your party.

5. Return Ore to Brandon
Use the Silverglen waypoint and talk to Brandon with the full party present to get the Tiberium skill for everyone.

6. Hope to get moderately lucky.
At this point the XP from doing the above will take your characters to level 4. This is enough to get another rank in Blacksmithing if required, although that would require the All Skilled Up talent. However, even that would only take you to Blacksmithing 4 (3 base, +1 Scientist), so you'd still need to find an equipable item which gives a Blacksmithing bonus. As soon as you find it, however... Tiberium weapons for everyone.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jul 17, 2014, 7:52:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info