Is HC Death?

Hello, im back in the game and some people told me HC is death cause people get bored to day cause desync and now all people play softcore, its this true?
No.
ingame name: youngleaf
"
Completed 5 Challengeskasub wrote:
No.
ign: Ravenstern_Ranger

"
Completed 1 ChallengeIcholas wrote:
"
Completed 5 Challengeskasub wrote:
No.
Taking a break until next patch, PM if necessary..
-----
Timezone: GMT+2
-----
view-thread/876906 - Ambush/Invasion Challenge Rankings
"
huma69 wrote:
Hello, im back in the game and some people told me HC is death cause people get bored to day cause desync and now all people play softcore, its this true?


A lot of HC players moved to standard. Also a lot of people dont play atm, waiting for the next temporary league.
Last edited by xxxmarok84xxx on July 17, 2014 5:54 AM
hahaha, ok guys better for me, i like play rpg in hardcore, i think i will play SC to see the new zones of act 3 and then ill play with my hc char
Yes. Its dead because people whined they dont have a HC 1 month. Now regular HC is dead.
“It strikes me profoundly that the world is more often than not a bad and cruel place.”
"
DirkAustin wrote:
Yes. Its dead because people whined they dont have a HC 1 month. Now regular HC is dead.


Wasn't regular HC always dead?
If you need to use hyperbole to make a point, you only admit that your point is too weak to stand on its own.
"
Completed 2 ChallengesXavderion wrote:
"
DirkAustin wrote:
Yes. Its dead because people whined they dont have a HC 1 month. Now regular HC is dead.


Wasn't regular HC always dead?


Not after the 4 month league ended. There were actually public parties again. *sigh*
“It strikes me profoundly that the world is more often than not a bad and cruel place.”
Oh my god guys just play for fun!

No no wait, come back and play my way :(
@sosocold

"just for try, for see and for know"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info