Build of the Week Roundup

Anyway, always enjoy the build of the week episodes. Hopefully the next run will include more builds that aren't either comically expensive.
"
"
Yes.

The ones from quests, leveling, bandit quests, in short all of em!

Thank you to everyone who responded or responds later, this makes me feel alot better.

I loathe havin' my time wasted, which is why I rarely participate in betas 'n such, for fear that they'll do a memory wipe and you have to start all over. That's one of the worst things any game could do to me, take away my progress like that.

Now that I know all of my points are safe 'n will remain with me forever, I can relax. Again, my thanks.

This game isnt in beta phase anymore...
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
"
Malone wrote:
How will GGG manage to develop expansion without any graphic programmer ?

What are you even talking about?

GGG had a job posting up not too long ago looking for a programmer.

You dont seem to know how hirings work, lol.^^
The Snappshot Video was... intressting.

Im Glad that Snappshot will be removed.
I was fine with some Minor Snappshot tricks like Dual Readbeak or Carcass Jack RF.
But this Video, shows the True Power of what is Possible, even when nearly noone Will pay 39 Regrets for every Map/Game Session.

Light

PS: I hope you Buff Summons in some way, atleast Early on. Recasting Zombies is fine, but in Normal they die to everything.
I swear i saw a Zombie i summon fall over a little Rock, and he dies. ;)
"
This game isnt in beta phase anymore...

I know, I was simply mentionin' betas as an example of games which can waste my time with resets.
GG :D thanks for big community support
 I always enjoy the Build Of The Week that showcases a build that utilizes a specific skill. Learning what others have been able to make is always a big help to me in my ongoing efforts to understand the inner workings of PoE better. My only disappointment and point of frustration is that all great endgame viable and survivable builds all revolve around a 6L gear of a high level unique plus either a 2nd 5L or 6L gear. Since getting 6L gear costs 1500 fusings on average and more for a high quality 6L unique the builds are only for the top 1% elite PoE player, what is generally seen as a no-lifer. Since the majority of PoE players do have lives and can't (or don't want to) play PoE 40+ hours a week these showcased builds while providing an entertaining look at a top build, don't really help the 99% rest of us that will never have any BiS 6L unique. I guess what I'm saying is that GGG should find other players with endgame map viable builds that don't rely on a BiS (or close to that quality) unique to make the endgame build work. Showcasing what the average player is likely to be able to find or afford would also prove very useful in our theory crafting.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info