Build of the Week Roundup

This week's Build of the Week episode was the final one in Season Two. The series is taking a short break between seasons so that we can focus on our upcoming August expansion. Build of the Week will return with Season Three in late August. Today's news contains links to the 29 historic episodes so that you can check out some builds from Path of Exile's past.

Season Two:

Season One:

Wow, that new microphone used in S01E14 onwards really helped.

While the older builds are in many ways less complex than recent ones, they show the same degree of creativity that we enjoy showcasing. It's going to be awesome seeing what new builds are possible in 1.2.0!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
rings2
Looking forward to season 3.
IGN: Aux
Last edited by Aux on July 16, 2014 11:30 PM
Oh sweet! can't wait to see what the next seasons passive tree will bring us!
Last edited by Celorien on July 16, 2014 11:32 PM
First page gloory!
1.2.0 Hypu!
Too much clatter. :/
First Page HYPU
Completed 8/8 Challenges in Onslaught/Anarchy
Completed 8/8 Challenges in Nemesis/Domination #1 Templar Nem/Dom
Completed 6/8 Challenges in Invasion/Ambush (no Softcore farming for me, kkthx!)
#1 Templar 2 Week Invasion/Ambush Race
IGN: BeerBeastOfBroDealz [Invasion]
"
Celorien wrote:
Oh sweet! can't wait to see what the next seasons passive tree will bring us!
Same. The incoming revamp of the int half of the tree sound pretty extensive, and I pretty much only play int characters, so I'm really looking forward to not going "4% movement speed nodes? Insanely disparate staff nodes nonsensically combined? COME ON!". I'll be particularly happy if they improve life/ES hybridity.

Anyway, always enjoy the build of the week episodes. Hopefully the next run will include more builds that aren't either comically expensive, or literally the most popular build in the game. Not to say those sorts of builds should never be featured, they're just both on the extreme ends of the accessibility spectrum - something more moderate would be nice.
Last edited by ComradBlack on July 16, 2014 11:41 PM
Can't wait for season 3 and patch 1.2.0 !
"just for try, for see and for know"
need 1.2.0 info please
IGN : FireHC
Good stuff! Also (yet again) I didn't post my build.
Free passive tree reset 1.2.0!
Last edited by 60x7 on July 16, 2014 11:59 PM
Awesome, very nice. Thanks for the list.
Invasion Shop - /forum/view-thread/896415forum/view-thread/896415

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info