Need Help with my Scion build.

Hello Community,

I have been working on this character for quite awhile now. There have been many changes and switches to abilities because of the gear I have acquired, etc. But I am at a stand off with what I would consider the last part of the puzzle. If it's not possible, then it's no big deal.

I am a support Scion. I have all the aura nodes, minus the one behind Blood Magic, and a few defensive and energy shield passives. That doesn't seem to be the issue with the character I created, I think. I am currently running nine auras and four curses with leap slam and rejuvenation totem. I have all the auras except purity of elements and the damage ones. I can have three curses on at the same time that are permanent, but I have four depending on the group I'm running with: Enfeeble, Temporal Chains, Elemental Weakness, and Warlord's Mark. I used to have four permanent curses, but I eventually acquired Ming's and the chaos resist was too great to pass up.

My issues is that I want to have all the auras on my character, except for the damage ones, while still being able to cast my curses. At the moment, I am able to run the ten auras, but then I can only cast rejuvenation totem and leap slam. Temporal Chains and Enfeeble, both at 20% quality, are way too amazing to give up. I have asked a few friends, but they seem to be at a loss as well.

Could anyone maybe give me a hand with this? If it's not possible then it's fine--no big deal.

I know I should use these items for better purposes, but I have tried many builds and had legacy items to go along with them. I feel like this type of character is one I enjoy the most. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much. I do have better gloves, but I was running out of Chromes.

Passive Tree

Reduced Mana are only 18 and 19, same with Blood Magic gems ->

Try get your hands on 20/21s then lmk how that works out.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Alrighty--I'll give that a shot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info