So how do they get so much currency in a few days ?

"
"
"
johnKeys wrote:

RMT sites are already selling stuff for the new leagues, and their army of bots is already in place, to deliver customer orders.
Fun fact, don't you think?

Yup - there is RMT in the new leagues.

Yup - there are bots in the new leagues.

Yup - the currency those bots make may well be going on sale.

Do I need to bot/buy currency to reach the top? No - I'll give an example, last 2-week Race I had 8 exalts 4 days in, just from casually doing Cruel Dominus boosts, no good drops.

I have played this game long enough to know this is a fucking lie.

I believe the part about 8 exalts in four days but there was nothing ''casual'' about it.
I have done similar things the first few days of a new season because I wake up, game all day, sleep and repeat during the first few days of a new season. Not limited to any particular type of play or trading, I do it all. Alt into fusings sell for chaos buy exalts,chaos recipes, selling items, gems ect, haggle. flip, do what you gotta do to get ahead. Last invasion league I bought a 5 exalt weapon on the third day.
Not to brag or anything, but in 2 days played time, I have accumulated 107 chaos orbs, 60 alcs and 2 exalted orbs and the most I sold an item for was 9c, others have more or less been 1c. Its not hard if you know what to throw in your sale thread. I keep a lot of shit though, because im really newb at trading as I usually dont trade, I dont like to trade at all. I just thought i'd try for this race and see how well I do and its working good. A lot of it is from the chaos recipe though. Also have spent around 20c on items so far.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Last edited by CrazylikE on July 17, 2014 9:38 PM
I have gotten lucky from some key drops to get me started on wealth this league. I have had an Alphas Howl drop and just had this drop last night

I have also prolly had about 20 or so
drop and always check the vendors leveling for 6 sockets for the ever famous
x7. I have prolly made about another 10-15 chaos from vendor 6s to get me started on making currency to trade with.
Put peanut butter on it!
..... Pretty much the only drop I have gotten. It's really not that hard though to get wealth.

Hell I bought this item on day 2, with 2 sockets.

132 jewelers
121 fusing
98 Chroms.

What's that add up to? about 3-4 ex worth of self crafting? Managed that by level 67... I'm level 70 now, end goal is 80 so who cares really.

I'm saving my efforts for the next 4 month league. I can already feel the neck beard growing.

Had all this by day 5
Spoiler

Fucking casual as shit, 4500 ES, 5K dps, level 70, 82 all resist, 92 w/ triple flasks, damn near every aura.... getting to 80 will be a breeeeeze.
IGN: Casual_Tea (RAMPAGE)
Last edited by Gryphyn on July 17, 2014 10:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info