250 Slots [WGT] Wraeclast Guided Tours - Rebuilding From Scratch! Need Officers!

Added you in game =)
IGN - RevsArcLight
Wraeclast Guided Tours - Recruiting Active Players
hi there, I am interested in joining, have been playing 2 years on and off, mostly solo, have several chars, currently leveling 68 Templar, oh and I am from the UK and can play most nights and weekends. cheers.
oops and my in game name is Draxzien
"
kolzaar wrote:
hi there, I am interested in joining, have been playing 2 years on and off, mostly solo, have several chars, currently leveling 68 Templar, oh and I am from the UK and can play most nights and weekends. cheers.

Will add you as soon as I get back in game :)
IGN - RevsArcLight
Time Zone: EDT
How long have you played PoE: 2 years
How many hours a day do you tend to play? 3-12 hours. depends on season (school)
Do you have a stream?: no
Past guild history: had one for first half of ambush. kicked me for inactivity

When I play, I play hard. When I don't play, I don't play at all. Mostly looking for voice-chat options to make the game more interesting and my gameplay more efficient.

Would love to join your guild.
IGN: MrSugarr
standard league
Hi, I'd like to be a member. Currently located in S. Korea, but move a lot. I've been playing for six months on most nights and weekends. Have several characters, IGN: Witchdoyouwand in standard one month.
Currently 90/90

But will add as soon as we expand
IGN - RevsArcLight
Bump
IGN - RevsArcLight
I hope you have an open slot soon. I have a lv 59 Marauder and a lv 60 Duelist, both in Merciless difficulty, and I really would love to play with other people instead of constantly going solo.

I'm old (38) and have been playing these games online since Diablo 1 and EQ.

I'm hoping to find a super laidback, friendly, co-op guild that helps people and shares knowledge. I'm fairly self-sufficient, but enjoy helping other out.

I've been playing since the beta and I'm a huge PoE fan, though that goes without saying right?

Let me know if you're looking.

Malladain (Lv 59 Marauder)
Jhavor (Lv 60 Duelist)
I hope you have an open slot soon as well, I have a level 49, almost 50 ranger.

I'm kinda old (22) and have been playing these games since Diablo 1 for the PS1.

Let me know.

IGN: TidusInter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info