250 Slots [WGT] Wraeclast Guided Tours - Rebuilding From Scratch! Need Officers!

IGN: Amighty
Time Zone: UTC +8
How long have you played PoE: More than a year
How many hours a day do you tend to play? about 2 hours daily
Do you have a stream? nope
Past guild history: was in a guild that was inactive.

Describe any past leadership experience: we just share our loots and party up when we play.
IGN: MichaleCrarpenter
How long have you played PoE?: about 5 days
How many hours a day do you intend to play?: 2 or more as long as my internet isn't down
Do you have a stream?: No I do not
Past guild history: I have yet to be in one on this game but it will have my full loyalty and loyalty is very important to me.

As far as past leadership experience on a game called DragonEternity I was the leader of my clan until we merged into a stronger clan for the betterment of of both there I am one of the top members of the clan who helps run the clan we are doing rather well. If I can not be a Leader here I would be happy with a place in the guild.
Last edited by Faeryns on Jul 18, 2014, 10:27:43 PM
Added you both =)

See you in game!
IGN - RevsArcLight
Wraeclast Guided Tours - Recruiting Active Players
60 Members and counting,

Thanks for all the support!
IGN - RevsArcLight
WGT

We Stronk!!
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
IGN: YouOnlyFearOnce (IamAteistTemplar)
Time Zone: CET (Czech republic)
How long have you played PoE: I've played PoE for week, but I have watched like 500 hours of videos and streams and I read almost whole wiki xD
How many hours a day do you tend to play? I play whole day if I don't have any urgent work (12+ hours)
Do you have a stream? No. :( My PC is not able to .. xD
Past guild history: Haven't been in PoE guild

Describe any past leadership experience: I had little "local" "guild" in Diablo 2 (just Czech ppl) I have been officer in Diablo 3 clan till I got pause from D3 xD I had victorious aliances in some online game (Travian etc. I have been lot younger xD) And I'm in class LOCAL GOVERNMENT in my High school ..

That's abou all xD
I'm referring players from my thread to yours. I'm full right now and would rather see them get into [WGT] than wait however long it takes me to get more member slots.
Website Created. Added RaidCall. OPOPOPOP
IGN - RevsArcLight
Howdy...
I'd like to sign up. I'm on 3-4 times a week, usually mapping or other means of killing things.
I try to be helpful too, but I'm not an uber player, haha.

ign: Anna_Rexia
my IGN is MikeNetoPoisonTrap,
I'm 20 and I'm from Portugal (GMT).

I've played PoE since Closed beta and I'm fairly familiar with the game, but still consider myself a novice (mostly about map's and endgame since my highest level character is 75).

My laptop is really bad which made me play exclusively solo, but I'm now trying to get more into partying.

I like to play in both soft and hardcore ladders and race, and I'm looking for a guild with similar people to play with and also another reason I'm trying to join a guild is to practice my English.
Portugal ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info