250 Slots [WGT] Wraeclast Guided Tours - Rebuilding From Scratch! Need Officers!

IGN: BrightSaysYUGIOHHH

Time Zone: UTC-7

How long have you played PoE: Start of Open Beta

How many hours a day do you tend to play? 3ish on workdays(M-Th), 10+ weekends

Do you have a stream?: Bright801

Past guild history: BlackIceGaming, horribly inactive so I left.

Describe any past leadership experience: Not much other than, "Get out, I'm tagging boss." But I try to help when someone has a question in Global chat :)
IGN: scionisthebest
Time Zone:PDT +8
How long have you played PoE:1.5 years
How many hours a day do you tend to play? Around 5-8 hours
Do you have a stream? No
Past guild history: was in tousen

Describe any past leadership experience:
Added you both! Will be awaiting your response in game!
IGN - RevsArcLight
Wraeclast Guided Tours - Recruiting Active Players
You guys are exploding! 44 members in less than two days? Is that correct, Rev? I'm sure you have a few in your invite que, too. BTW I love the name for the guild, too. This guild is going to rock, people!
I'm crazy but it's a good/fun crazy. I hope that's not a problem. I'll make you laugh with toilet humor and politics which seem to go hand and hand lately. I'm sort of new but not that new. I bet I'll learn some shit from you all while I make you piss yourselves with laughter. Sometimes. I'll be leveling, too, and raiding the shit out of your guild stash while I do so.

Sign me up!!
"
I'm crazy but it's a good/fun crazy. I hope that's not a problem. I'll make you laugh with toilet humor and politics which seem to go hand and hand lately. I'm sort of new but not that new. I bet I'll learn some shit from you all while I make you piss yourselves with laughter. Sometimes. I'll be leveling, too, and raiding the shit out of your guild stash while I do so.

Sign me up!!

Oh. Path of Exile has trolls?

Jokes on you. Thanks for the bump.
IGN - RevsArcLight
Last edited by WGT_Rev on Jul 18, 2014, 3:52:40 PM
sounds to me like this...
Spoiler
Last edited by FusionReactor on Jul 18, 2014, 4:09:58 PM
"
WGT_Rev wrote:
"

Sign me up!!

Oh. Path of Exile has trolls?

Jokes on you. Thanks for the bump.

I'm serious. I want to join. I'll help, a lot, too, I promise.
Didn't get an invite, could you resend?
BrightSaysYUGIOHHH
Last edited by Brights on Jul 18, 2014, 5:36:11 PM
"
Brights wrote:
Didn't get an invite, could you resend?
BrightSaysYUGIOHHH

I will as soon as I get home sir.
IGN - RevsArcLight

Report Forum Post

Report Account: