250 Slots [WGT] Wraeclast Guided Tours - Rebuilding From Scratch! Need Officers!

Guilds full right now apparently :P Can't wait till next clearing event.
Seems like a really nice and helpful guild! I'd love to join!

IGN : AeliitaBuzzw
Max Slots Achieved!
Thanks for all the donations guys
IGN - RevsArcLight
Wraeclast Guided Tours - Recruiting Active Players
I would like to join WGT. I have been playing for almost a year now. The friends that introduced me to the game have all moved onto other games but I can not get enough of POE. I have basically have played solo for the past year and I have never reached level 80, so I do not have much experience with end game mapping or high end items. I would really like to learn about these things and having a group of experienced players to learn from would be great.

I work 50-60 hours per week so I am only online from 8-12 eastern tine during the week and any hours on the weekend that I can squeeze in some gaming. Currently have a 71 ranger in rampage and that is my only rampage character at this time. HeraldofDuff is my ign.

Thank you for your consideration.
Sounds great.
Was looking for a guild for some time now, and would realy like to join:)

IGN ThorsThunders
Message me in game for invite =)
IGN - RevsArcLight
Bumping
IGN - RevsArcLight
Few more spots =)
IGN - RevsArcLight
I'd like to join your guild. Im 26 years old and very active on several gaming communities. My current build is a Duelist, which im quite happy with. Although my first account was a witch i messed up on. Thanks for the consideration :)

My in game name is DarthxxJew

Also, disregard my post on the now defunct BnE clan thread, as they are now gone.
I just applied for FUSION, but then read that max. char level is 50. I am currently on lev 61 so I guess I need to apply for WGT instead. Would be great to join up.

I have been playing for about 3 months, and have 3 chars level 60+. My current character is HalfTonMcGregor

I have an indefeasibly large collection of 4-link gloves boots and hats (mainly white but some yellow too) that I would be happy to donate to the guild stash, as well as tons more jewels that I can possibly use. Are these the type of thing you need?

Anyway, hopefully there is a slot for me in WGT! Will await your decision.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info