250 Slots [WGT] Wraeclast Guided Tours - Rebuilding From Scratch! Need Officers!

5 spots left =)
IGN - RevsArcLight
Wraeclast Guided Tours - Recruiting Active Players
Hello...
I would like to join guild...
Standard league character "Branira" level 61 witch-summoner...

IGN Kinoshka
Last edited by Kinoshka on Sep 17, 2014, 3:43:16 PM
Hey, came back to PoE today and would like to join, just started a new character on Rampage. I have not been playing for quite some time though, stopped playing alot before the Atziri patch, got a lot to catch up on, really enjoying the stuff I've seen so far! Also, I've never been in a PoE Guild before so I have no knowledge how stuff works. ;__;

IGN Mos_ZTO

Will be on for the next couple of hours. :)

Will have spots for both of you =)
IGN - RevsArcLight
I'm somewhat interested in joining, been looking for a nice big busy guild chat to fill up my screen again, lol.

Probably most easily reached on char Azjerai
Hi, I'm interested in joining the guild with my friend. I'm a level 76 Duelist and he is a 79 Scion. My IGN is BlendedToBits and his is Respectral. We're both fairly active players in the standard league at the moment but we are interested in moving to HC or Rampage or some other league when we feel more comfortable with the game.
Hi,im very interested in joining the guild.I play in standard league and i have different chars including a lvl 72 shadow and a marauder which im currently leveling.Looking forward to hearing from you.My IGN is HotandFamous
I'd like to join. Ign: broiled
Message myself or an officer for a invite guys =)
IGN - RevsArcLight
bumpity bump bump
what the hell is this thread doing on page 2, anyway? geez

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info