250 Slots [WGT] Wraeclast Guided Tours - Rebuilding From Scratch! Need Officers!

Not quite interested in a joining a big guild quite yet, but you guys seem alright. Bump for being cool.
SeoHyun (www.twitch.tv/Awkamess)
My racing guides for S11:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15DtU8a7ruzt_q7x51pS6lG4QOl_XxAmcdP6RU-61qUU

"Terrex is irrelevant." ~Lonestar420 2015
"
Awkamess wrote:
Not quite interested in a joining a big guild quite yet, but you guys seem alright. Bump for being cool.

Well thanks ;)
IGN - RevsArcLight
Wraeclast Guided Tours - Recruiting Active Players
5 more members to reach 200!
IGN - RevsArcLight
Hey guys, coming back to the game after a break and looking for a good guild to join. Am very interested in joining you folks.
Hello,

I have been playing for nearly a year now and have been a part of two guilds. My brother created a guild and made me an officer and shortly after I found myself the only member of the guild playing. I have made a practice of handing out free skill gems in A1N when I have a full tab of them to give away. In the process of doing that I was contacted by the leader of another guild which was much larger and more active. I made the switch and was made an officer immediately in the new guild. Recently I have started school again and stepped down from the officer position due to my availability.

I'm looking to switch to another guild about the same size with active players due to the amount of foul language I see in guild chat. The guild I'm currently with is based on helping new players and there are helpful players within the organization, my only complaint is the language and attitude of some of the members.

I noticed that you are also a guild that helps new players and that your chat is free of foul language. For these reasons I would like to be considered for membership.

I try to make it on everyday, even if its just to do the master's daily missions, but am often on for longer periods of time. I enjoy helping new players with the things I can help with, make frequent item and gem donations to the guild and am a friendly person.

Feel free to ask me if you have any questions. My IGN is: Lanease

I think if I'm logged in with another character on the same account it will whisper the current character even though I'm not logged in as Lanease.

Thank you for your consideration

**EDIT**
I'm in Standard
Last edited by SlipOnShoes88 on Sep 13, 2014, 3:51:37 PM
IGN: _Kablooie_
Current character: Nymrandwyr, 81st level Shadow

Older, casual player looking for cooperative party gameplay, build help, map runs, trading, etc. I'm currently playing in Rampage league, and usually fall back to Standard once a league's term is over.

I've posted an app on the forum website.

Thanks!

Last edited by _Kablooie_ on Sep 13, 2014, 5:56:27 PM
Message myself or an Officer in game for an invite =)
IGN - RevsArcLight
Bump it up
Last edited by LordSaren on Sep 15, 2014, 1:26:56 AM
Free bump

Join this guild !. one of the best in POE !, Friendly and helpful as well !
Bump
IGN - RevsArcLight
Last edited by WGT_Rev on Sep 15, 2014, 12:01:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info