250 Slots [WGT] Wraeclast Guided Tours - Rebuilding From Scratch! Need Officers!

Hi there,

The post and direction of the guild seems quite interesting. If there is still room I would also like to join for the upcoming leagus as well as standard play if there are people that do that between the leagues.

My Ign is BladeoftheMagus/DualBladeoftheMagus on standard.

Playtime will be no problem until the 23rd, then I will have a short 6 day holiday. Apart from that, while the new leagues will be running I'm planing on playing 1-2 different CoC chars as well as 1 full support char if enough decent found gear will allow me to do so.

Please pm me ign or here since I haven't been able to get RevDaFlameCaller or other officers online so far.

Cheers!
"
godlyatheist wrote:
IGN: Kachiya

POE experience: about 2 months (lvl 69 is highest char)

I work 8-5 so I can spare at least 1 hour a day for the game is I have nothing else planned. US West time zone.

Previous guild on POE: none

Added you in game
IGN - RevsArcLight
Wraeclast Guided Tours - Recruiting Active Players
"
ExiledSage wrote:
IGN FlamingZombie

Standard: Australian Server
(Is that an issue?)

Love how the guild is supposed to be running, was pointed here by fusion's board post cause they don't recruit players higher than lvl 40.

Currently a lvl 79 Necro Witch with 2 other characters lvl 30-40

Have a few other Aussie members, so not a problem at all.
Added you in game, just message me when you are online.
IGN - RevsArcLight
"
LastMagus wrote:
Hi there,

The post and direction of the guild seems quite interesting. If there is still room I would also like to join for the upcoming leagus as well as standard play if there are people that do that between the leagues.

My Ign is BladeoftheMagus/DualBladeoftheMagus on standard.

Playtime will be no problem until the 23rd, then I will have a short 6 day holiday. Apart from that, while the new leagues will be running I'm planing on playing 1-2 different CoC chars as well as 1 full support char if enough decent found gear will allow me to do so.

Please pm me ign or here since I haven't been able to get RevDaFlameCaller or other officers online so far.

Cheers!

I have been on as well as a few of the Officers for the majority of the day
IGN - RevsArcLight
Accepted friend invite, didn't see you on today.
Hi!

I'd like to join your guild Rev. I'm a pretty active player living in Stockholm, Sweden. I have 3 chars above lvl 80 on standard and they are my mains atm but when the new leagues kicks off my intention is to start up a new char on the 3 month softcore one.

I've sent you more info in a PM

My ign is: Pjutt

/Pajuta
Last edited by Pajuta on Aug 19, 2014, 8:10:54 AM
"
Pajuta wrote:
Hi!

I'd like to join your guild Rev. I'm a pretty active player living in Stockholm, Sweden. I have 3 chars above lvl 80 on standard and they are my mains atm but when the new leagues kicks off my intention is to start up a new char on the 3 month softcore one.

I've sent you more info in a PM

My ign is: Pjutt

/Pajuta

Thanks for posting on website, welcome to the guild
IGN - RevsArcLight
Hi Rev, I'm interested in joining your guild. I have been playing since CB & have a few toons over 80 & a Kiwi :).
I like to play both HC & SC & am in game 6+ hours each day.
I'm a US player on eastern time.

Thanks
KixAshes
Hi !

I would be glad to join your guild if there is a place left !

About me: i'm 21 and still new to poe, i only reached 74 with 2 characters. None of my gaming friends enjoyed poe as much as me so i have soloed everything until now. But i think it would be nice to make new friends to play with in a friendly guild :)

I'm in Europe and i play usually during the evening/night.

IGN: Thylow

Have fun in 7 hours !

Last edited by jahfury on Aug 20, 2014, 11:03:49 AM
"
KixAshes wrote:
Hi Rev, I'm interested in joining your guild. I have been playing since CB & have a few toons over 80 & a Kiwi :).
I like to play both HC & SC & am in game 6+ hours each day.
I'm a US player on eastern time.

Thanks
KixAshes

Already invited, thanks for checking us out
IGN - RevsArcLight

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info