Worried about RMT

"
Cergic wrote:
"
"
Shade444 wrote:
Xavderion, you either dont play the game or are just talking out of your head about the drop rates. I havent seen ANYONE saying that the drop rates of lesser orbs are optimized. I personally yet have to see Eternal orb drop after 1500 hours of playing - i never played any game for so long and i still didnt even see it drop. Id say that currency drops arent fair to normal players.

You've never played Diablo 2 than. Divines and Exalts drop about as frequently as Mal/Ist/Gul runes and Eternals and Mirrors drop as frequently as high runes.

Except certain bosses had -WAY- higher drop rates when it came to runes *Confirmed*

You mean countess? She has a special drop table like Piety has for maps. But her special drop table maxed out at Ist.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
"

You mean countess? She has a special drop table like Piety has for maps. But her special drop table maxed out at Ist.

Yes, countess among others. Certain others never drop gear, thus leaving more room for Rune drop.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!
@OP: Your assumption that GGG is not doing enough is based on nothing.

In fact, they are banning accounts and destoying items of those account on a daily basis.

Without GGG actively doing so, the game would already been ruined.

GGG is putting a lot of effort into this and uses pretty complex systems for it.
Last edited by Startkabels on Jul 21, 2014, 12:11:17 PM
I just read this thread and since there have been a lot of responses among the lines "if you want proof, just google it", I actually decided do to so and googled for "path of exile bots" and "path of exile exalted orb".

Seriously, I am shocked right now. Despite all the claims that they are fighting botters, cheaters and RMTers, if only half the the entries on the first pages are legit, they have already lost the war. I mean, I was expecting that there were some black sheeps but what I found suggests that they are feeding an entire industry.

Really, I am totally speechless. I have rarely felt so naive.
You're wrong: It't not legally possible to remove those sites for example.

GGG is fighting these botters in GGG's own environment, so like I said ban their accounts and destroy their items.

And they have been doing quite effectively.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y-QFqRHoPM @ 9:30 and you will hear GGG's point of view from Chris Wilson.
Last edited by Startkabels on Jul 21, 2014, 12:48:22 PM
believe actions not words

it seems that there serious allegations that some winners of Season 8 were using maphack and are still listed as winners. given that maphack in poe exists since closed beta they had plenty of time to fix it / learn how to analyze suspected players

nothing happened (banning one that played with maphack on stream after some time is not 'fighting' cheaters')

this game looks like it is a nicely designed front to support RMT - too many design decisions that simply cannot be 'mistakes'.
Just try and get some proof for cheating in current PoE release.

You're saying that you believe actions and not words. Well I trust GGG and I believe they are fighting cheaters very actively so if you don't trust GGG then give us some proof and I'm sure that they will ban the account if your empty words are true.

Your statements are only based on rumors and stories and cannot be taken very seriously honestly.
Last edited by Startkabels on Jul 21, 2014, 1:09:31 PM
Taken from one unnamed hack/cheat forum:
"
my god.. using MH to farm large chests is amazing

"
what do large chests look like on the map, and which maps are you farming them on? (church of sins?)

"
dread thicket. its pretty obvious when its there (giant rectangle at the end)
also cavern of wrath or catacombs.

cavern of wrath is very obvious also.

These posts are from 13th February to 21st May 2013. Also the topic has 28 pages. And, there are MANY more of these hacks/bots. I know i am a bit off topic but i think bots and RMT go hand in hand
...„kokot“, „piča“ a „jebať“. Tři důvody, proč mám rád slovenštinu. - najlepší český výrok 2014
"
Startkabels wrote:
You're wrong: It't not legally possible to remove those sites for example.

GGG is fighting these botters in GGG's own environment, so like I said ban their accounts and destroy their items.

And they have been doing quite effectively.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y-QFqRHoPM @ 9:30 and you will hear GGG's point of view from Chris Wilson.

I totally believe you and GGG that they are attempting to stop RMT. But seriously, from what I have seen so far they aren't as successful as you make it sound.
Heck, I just had a look at the infamous jsp website. Just by looking at the dates of the posts I get the feeling that their "poe forum" is more active than most parts of this forum.
"
Startkabels wrote:

Your statements are only based on rumors and stories and cannot be taken very seriously honestly.

Oh boy, if you only had the same peeps i have on friendlist.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info