Self found league ?

I dont understand the " self found league" that so many players are talking about and want to be created as a new league.

I mean , correct me if i am wrong ... but if you want to play a SFL , you just have to turn off trade chat , that s all , no ?

Use the search function (or better: google!).

There is no need to beat it up around here anymore.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Jul 16, 2014, 9:46:48 AM
That's what I do, and it works just fine for me.

But a lot of people will not agree, and will tell you that just turning off the trade chat does not make any of the current leagues a self found league.
Last edited by Stefacle on Jul 16, 2014, 9:49:16 AM
"
Stefacle wrote:
That's what I do, and it works just fine for me.

But a lot of people will not agree, and will tell you that just turning off the trade chat does not make any of the current leagues a self found league.

Maybe it has already been said on another thread or so .. but why not then ?

I mean the only reason that come to my mind is : I dont want people to be more " powerfull " than me because of trading..

But the same person wants to play in SFL , and so should be not bothered about other no ?
Last edited by Kenshiro069 on Jul 16, 2014, 9:54:37 AM
Self found is not necessarily the same as solo. There or lots of threads on SFL.
"
Kenshiro069 wrote:
I dont understand the " self found league" that so many players are talking about and want to be created as a new league.

I mean , correct me if i am wrong ... but if you want to play a SFL , you just have to turn off trade chat , that s all , no ?

Well it is the same with atziri gloves. You think they are joke and a mistake.
You just have to forget they exist and play as usual. Same with legacy items. Thats all? No?
Last edited by MaSterX_BG on Jul 16, 2014, 10:02:36 AM
"
MaSterX_BG wrote:
"
Kenshiro069 wrote:

You just have to forget they exist and play as usual. Same with legacy items. Thats all? No?

Nailed it
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
"
MaSterX_BG wrote:
"
Kenshiro069 wrote:

Complelty agreed with that and working on it on my side :) Just not asking for a without atziri gloves league ;)
Wow this tired discussion again.

And just like HC players can just play standard league and then just delete their characters when they die... actually F that - won't even bring up all the discussion for you again. If you were even slightly/remotely interested, and not the troll that you are, you would have done just a tiny bit of forum searching and then looked at both sides of this discussion.

Clearly you are just here in the same vein that "POE is dying" threads are: just a troll looking for page count for the lolz.
Last edited by Isbox1 on Jul 16, 2014, 10:07:02 AM
i'm just guessing here, and i haven't read any threads about it, but i'd say a true self found league would have better drops for everyone because the drops wouldn't be based off the economy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info