Itemflippers and their offers. Share your story here!

i guess we can agree, that they are positives and negative sides to or not to set a b/o and anybody does have his/her own preferences. But which i can totally agree is this that ppl who dont set a b/o and stubbornly asking for an "offer". ... :/

most of the time i dont even respond to that, bcuz its timewasting imo (as you guys already said)
I was trying to buy echo for 4c
which was the rate for the few hours i was looking for it

someone invited me, we traded, I put up my offer of 3chaos and 1 regret

they got so angry
apparently regrets are insulting
"
SassyBeard wrote:
I was trying to buy echo for 4c
which was the rate for the few hours i was looking for it

someone invited me, we traded, I put up my offer of 3chaos and 1 regret

they got so angry
apparently regrets are insulting

Ppl dont like if you agree on certain amount of certain orbs and then you come with another mix in the trade window. I would also cancel that trade eventho its more than 4c. He might have his reasons to value 4c more. The guy wants 4chaos, not 3c 1 regret. You agreed on that. If you dont have 4c in the first place, then say so from begin on. Even worse when you agree on lets say 2ex and then in trade window you see 50 chaos being placed and accept button hit instantly, when actual rate is like 1:30.
8/8 Challenges Anarchy/Onslaught
8/8 Challenges Domination/Nemesis
8/8 Challenges Ambush/Invasion

IGN: @Mob_Barley
Last edited by Sadat on Jul 18, 2014, 3:03:20 AM
"
keeper190786 wrote:
I dont think i need to attach b/o in my shop thread.

BUT

I think, when asked what the price for my item is, it is up to me to set a appropiate price.

I do the same. From time to time I add some b/o on my shops but I'm too lazy and I prefer to play than search and set prices for my goods.
Anyone offering a ridiculously low amount probably isn't a flipper, they're either really poor, or most likely they're new to the game. A good flipper will offer an amount that's below market price but still reasonable and appealing to someone who really wants to offload an item.
Last edited by Weslie on Jul 18, 2014, 5:50:55 AM
"
demivion wrote:
I had this item clearly listed with a 2ex buyout (which at the time was signifigantly lower than any other 5L cloak of defiance)

some clown offers me 1 fusing...

him: you selling cloak of defiance?
me: yes
him: 1 fuse
me: ... the buyout is clearly listed
me: you do know it's a 5L right?
him: ok fine 2 fuse
-ignored-

I wish I was lying about this guy, but i'm not, people that low really exist.

What is wrong whith you man???? That's wrong how you handled that

This is how to deal with it:

-ignored-
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
"
Earthslug wrote:

-ignored-

Even better ->

me: ok, a1n
him: mwahahhaha
me: put cloak in trade, he accepts then cancel and spam insults
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Instead of insulting people, can't you just tell them they are way of chart, even if they lowball you?
Such behaviour is why trading is so tedious in this game.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
I only buy from people with buyouts listed and I try to put a buyout on everything in my shop. If stuff isn't selling, I drop the buyouts a bit until it does sell. It just makes everyone's life so much easier that way.

That being said, if someone makes an offer on an item that's below my buyout, depending on the item and the offer, I'll consider selling it anyways.
"
Earthslug wrote:
"
demivion wrote:
I had this item clearly listed with a 2ex buyout (which at the time was signifigantly lower than any other 5L cloak of defiance)

some clown offers me 1 fusing...

me: ... the buyout is clearly listed
me: you do know it's a 5L right?
him: ok fine 2 fuse
-ignored-

I wish I was lying about this guy, but i'm not, people that low really exist.

What is wrong whith you man???? That's wrong how you handled that

-ignored-

HAHA I know right? it sucks but i'm nice to a fault sometimes.

"
puriburY wrote:
i guess we can agree, that they are positives and negative sides to or not to set a b/o and anybody does have his/her own preferences. But which i can totally agree is this that ppl who dont set a b/o and stubbornly asking for an "offer". ... :/

most of the time i dont even respond to that, bcuz its timewasting imo (as you guys already said)

That seems hypocritical of you IMO. The seller doesn't have a B/O (which is stupid) but if you PM them without an offer and expect them to give you one it's just dumb. If they wanted to tell you a price they would have but a b/o on it. The reason they didn't put a b/o is because they WANT YOU to give them an offer, don't make them say it.

Always give an initial offer if you want to do bussiness or else you'll just get "offer" as a response.

IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info