What did you dream about lastnight?

Good morning. Actually I'm about to go to bed, myself. I was just curious to know what some of you dreamt about lastnight. The weirder the dream the better. I think it would be interesting for people to read. I know I'm interested. Dreams are an uncharted territory of our consciousness and I think it would be really fun to explore some of them here. I'll be checking this post when I wake up in a few hours.
I would tell you, but you wouldn't believe me.
I don't know. I was asleep at the time.
I had another dream of being back at school. Its my most often repeated dream and it depresses me because 'Do I really have to be at school again? :('

And also I found a 5 month expired half eaten bacon and cheese sandwich in my drawer, except somehow the bread was still 100% fresh and soft and no mold anywhere. I excitedly rushed to tell everyone I could about it before eating it, and passing out from instant food poisoning related death on the spot.

Well, I suppose that ending was much preferable to having to go to school again.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
There is no free lunch, you should have known better.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
I had a dream that one of my ex's died, and that they had a child of mine that they didn't tell me about, then I had to look after it and I had no idea what to do with it.
What has been seen ....

"
Brotherhawk wrote:
[snip ] ...then I had to look after it and I had no idea what to do with it.

"
Väkirauta wrote:
Sex on a giant purple mushroom
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
No dreams, no cry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
"
bhavv wrote:
I had another dream of being back at school. Its my most often repeated dream and it depresses me because 'Do I really have to be at school again? :('

haha I got the same shit being 30-something. Same stuff every time, I suddenly realise that I haven't attended at all to some lectures and my grade is gone and so is my education, I then wake up and realise that a) shit like that happened at my university, not high school b) it's been quite a while since I graduated.

And it goes on and on lol. My theory is that it's caused by the fact that my parents never accepted me not getting any "proper" degree.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
OMG my parents went bat shit insane because I didn't get any A's.

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info