Best meele Ranger build

what's the best meele ranger build or meele/ranged for you?
I like this one
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/628296
[1.1.x] Oos' Crit Dagger Capped Block Ranger (Reave / Flicker / Double Strike) Acrobatics or IR

help me to found the best meele build please :D
Last edited by nouser on Jul 16, 2014, 1:09:01 AM
Ah well it's like this, if you look in the Build's Index at the top of the Ranger forum you will see many melee ranger builds. They are all good or wouldn't be posted.

You have to pick one you understand and can follow.

If you get stuck you can always ask questions.

GL

I like all reave flicker or ds builds but I cant decide which is better.. i want to do end game maps and atziri, ty for your nice answer :)
I'm tired of not finding the right build I don't know which is more reliable..

there is always better than another .. I was looking at the shadow forum too flicker with CI etc.. confuses me and I can not decide, so I ask for help the options are many
Last edited by nouser on Jul 16, 2014, 6:07:48 PM
Oos build is very good, I play it for several months. It is capable of 78-79 maps with decent gear. Atziri capable but you will get away cheaper with some ST build. I am afraid that uber atziri will be very hard due to the fact the resistances can not be near 100%.

Imo the best PvE version of the build is flicker/reave/acrobatics using a lightning coil - if you are able to cap your l_res without the aura.

For solid end mapping u need:
5L lightning coil - 3 ex, if 6L - 30 ex - but 6L is not needed
bino - 15 ex, end gear includes any mirrored dagger - I prefer slower ones but the ambusher is good too, only hard to sustain with mana, the up side is you will kill all mobs before u drain your mana.
crest of perendus - 1 chaos
rats nest - 1 ex for decent roll
maligaros - 1 ex or some attack speed life gloves with lightning res - probably a better option but can set you back a decent amount of ex.

items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
Last edited by missuse on Jul 17, 2014, 8:57:42 AM
"
missuse wrote:
Oos build is very good, I play it for several months. It is capable of 78-79 maps with decent gear. Atziri capable but you will get away cheaper with some ST build. I am afraid that uber atziri will be very hard due to the fact the resistances can not be near 100%.

Imo the best PvE version of the build is flicker/reave/acrobatics using a lightning coil - if you are able to cap your l_res without the aura.

bino - 15 ex, end gear includes any mirrored dagger - I prefer slower ones but the ambusher is good too, only hard to sustain with mana, the up side is you will kill all mobs before u drain your mana.
maligaros - 1 ex or some attack speed life gloves with lightning res - probably a better option but can set you back a decent amount of ex.

love you bro <3 ty for your tips :D
"
nouser wrote:
"
missuse wrote:

love you bro <3 ty for your tips :D

feel free to ask me in game about anything Oos concerned :)
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
Many good builds but i think Tiurakh build is the best ranger melee. It has very high defenses but still dishes out tons of damage with high crit. With Lightning Strike you are not forced to play only as melee since you can play range - it gives flexibility to survive where other melee builds cannot - reflect, fights dangerous for melee range etc.

If you want to do hard maps like double Palace map, Atziri, Olmec, Death and Taxes etc - Tiurakh build can do them. It is the only build in POE afaik that can do melee range hybrid with dodge and max block + max spell block. Throw in blind and enfeeble and you can become untouchable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info