Konvict Gaming a large gaming community spanning several games. [All leagues]

Feel like having a blast while you play PoE? join us we are always having a blast. Just apply at Konvictgaming.com
We will be doing pvp tournaments and other events by next leagues so if your into that apply on Konvictgaming.com
Would possibly be interested. I remember you guys from ISS with my clan xD good times good times .

I mite not of read too deep into it however I seen here you say all leagues but on your site it says beyond league. do you guys play both i assume?

Are there any req's at all about gear / experience that bar people from joining this clan?
Sorry for the late response. the site says domination but that league is no more so the site has not really been updated. right now most are playing rampage but a few play the other leagues as well. so all leagues are really played. only requirment we have is mic and teamspeak. just make an application on konvictgaming.com
If you have any questions regarding our community you can contact me ingame on Akiduchy
Got any plans for the new set of 3 month leagues? the ones that are going to play are already theorycrafting their builds come and share. www.konvictgaming.com
Amazing community nice people come and see for yourself
www.konvictgaming.com
The PoE Zone Need more Players In KG
So if you like PoE and your looking for a good Guild to have fun with and play with fun people
Come to www.konvictgaming.com :)
When we are more established we will be doing events and more. apply at www.konvictgaming.com
Are you looking for a guild to start the new leagues with? then KG is the guild for you. Apply at www.Konvictgaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info