Young Chinese couple sells 2 newborns to buy in-game items

"

With several controversies arising about in-app purchases, a Chinese couple has done the most unthinkable by selling their sons to buy in-app items.

An unmarried couple, A Hui and A Mei, severely addicted to online games were accused of selling their sons and were arrested. In an interview to the Guangdong TV, they revealed that they chose to sell their sons to child traffickers to be relieved of the financial burden of supporting their children. A Hui said A Mei is fond of playing online games and likes to buy game items.

As he could not give up his in-app purchases, he was not able to support his first son and they sold him to Fujian-based child traffickers. When the wife A Mei bore another son, they felt they would not be able to support their second child too. As they were both more interested in buying in-app items, they again sold him to the traffickers.

While China is strewn with child traffickers and the country is battling this problem, thousands of people are affected by trafficking every year. Several children are sold to street peddlers, street gangs and to couples from other countries who want to adopt Chinese children.

Though China has ruled child trafficking as highly illegal and executes those who are accused of the crime, several traffickers seem to get away with the act. A Hui’s father complained to the police when he came to know what the couple was doing to their children.

http://www.techienews.co.uk/9714963/young-chinese-couple-sells-2-newborns-buy-game-items/
...I shouldn't laugh

God dammit lol

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
...I shouldn't laugh

God dammit lol

EVEN I DIDNT / COULDNT LAUGH AT THIS!!!

I cant believe you could be more twisted and sick in the head then I am!!!! .....

Shall we date?
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Sons? Either they had to do so anyway because of one child policy as everyone else does or this news is fake.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"
bhavv wrote:
"
...I shouldn't laugh

God dammit lol

EVEN I DIDNT / COULDNT LAUGH AT THIS!!!

I cant believe you could be more twisted and sick in the head then I am!!!! .....

Shall we date?

;_;
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
"
Sons? Either they had to do so anyway because of one child policy as everyone else does or this news is fake.

Learn to read.

They sold 1 son first. Then down the line had another son, and sold him too.
✮ in-game @FTMFW
✮ twitch.tv/RRTSON
✮ [Shop] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/909223
✮ [Build of the Week] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1034503
Looking for semi-hot to hot chic to have several babies with so I can PWN this game finally.
Being suprised by this made me re-evaluate my expectations for humanity.
Damn, humanity at its finest.
WHY I_NO REJECT ME??? WHY?????
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info