1-Month Madness... Exalt Woes

Just bought an exalt for 32 chaos. Dear god these things are impossible to get. I want more bots to farm this league, something. Holy shit.

I normally make an "EOOA" thread right around this time but it's not needed.

I'm extremely lucky to have traded for 2 exalts right now. Why are they so expensive? Why is everybody hoarding them so hard? I think they are going to be 1:40 e:c in about 3 more days.
Last edited by DestroTheGod on Jul 15, 2014, 12:12:09 AM
it's 4 days in, people either just dont have that many, or are holding on to them.

dropped in cruel coves :)

exalts are 1:23 right now in hc 1 month
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
I think its because alch and chaos are droping much more (it's my feeling) then on standart.
I cleared normal with 23 alchs. Know on cruel act2 and have already 13 chaos. no MF.
Currency drops in the one month leagues?
nice try to drive up exalted prices.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
MaptSoul wrote:
Currency drops in the one month leagues?

From my experience, no. I can only conclude that the people with any currency hacked it into origin or traded for it it from a hacker.

"
geradon wrote:
nice try to drive up exalted prices.

No need, they are going up by themselves.

--
"
6tom6 wrote:
I think its because alch and chaos are droping much more (it's my feeling) then on standart.
I cleared normal with 23 alchs. Know on cruel act2 and have already 13 chaos. no MF.

I cleared normal with

0 fusings
2 alcs
5 chaos

1 exalted that dropped in Lower Prison (yeah, I had an exalt within 1.5 hours of the league starting)

So I agree and disagree, which leads me to believe it's still RNG. You getting 32 alchs is OTT. Me getting a exalt in freaking Lower Prison Normal is OTT.....

OTT = RNG.
Last edited by jaredh on Jul 15, 2014, 5:39:21 PM
"
6tom6 wrote:

I'm in act 2 merciless and have only gotten 4 alchs. Not a single chaos. You got absurdly lucky.
InB4 everyone realises that exalts are useful to only 0,1% of the player base in a 1 month league and are therefore at their lowest value ever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info