Shock and Block Incinerator

More of a post for my group who are going to run the build, but this is my Shock based Incinerator. Its designed to survive being the biggest focus, then good solid damage without breaking the bank in a new league

These are my current setups, but in new leagues, I only focus on the Aura setup, Cast when Stunned and Incinerate, using other slots to level for financial gain til I am happy with the rest of the gear.

Best part of the build is that it only requires 3 uniques, 2 of which are on the cheap end of the spectrum. You NEED Stone go Lahzwar, Cybils Paw and Rathpith Globe. Since we are maxing block changes, these are obvious.

The biggest reason I run the tree this way, is that when I am in a new league, I can adjust my leveling path on my gear drops. For example 90% of the time I will head for Mind Over Matter and Eldritch Battery first so that they are without 2 points of getting both. Then if I am having issues with being able to survive, I grab the pair. If not I work on grabbing block nodes, or damage nodes where they apply. Its extremely flexible based on the gear quality that your getting.

Skill Tree for Pathofexile.com

Skill Tree for Poebuilder.com

This is the gem links, and colors required. For the non-unique items you're going to want Hp/Resists as the #1 stats, then Energy Shield. Sadly your going to have to either take 2-3 Dex nodes, or find around 100 Dex on gear, but both are fine. I also only planned the build for level 90. Anything past that is Es/Hp nodes.

Bandits
Normal: - Oak
Cruel: - Kill all
Merciless: - Kill All

Level 20/0% Cast When Stunned Blue
Level 20/20% Enduring Cry Red
Level 20/20% Immortal Call Red
Level 20/20% Increased Duration Red

Level 20/20% Herald of Thunder Blue
Level 20/20% Herald of Ice Green
Level 20/0% Reduced Mana Red
Level 20/0% Clarity Blue

Level 20/0% Cast When Stunned Blue
Level 3 Empower Red
Level 20/20% Elemental Weakness Blue
Level 20/20% Increased AoE Blue

Level 20/20% Reduced Duration Red
Level 20/20% Faster Casting Blue
Level 20/20% Lightning Warp Blue

Level 3 Enhance Green
Level 3 Empower Red
Level 20/20% Artic Armour Green

Level 20/20% Incinerate Blue
Level 20/20% Spell Echo Blue
Level 20/20% Added Chaos Blue
Level 20/20% Added Lightning Blue
Level 20/20% Faster Projectiles Green
Level 20/20% Lesser Projectiles Green

When setting up for leveling, your Incinerate setup should start as follows
Incinerate
Incinerate + Lesser Multiple Projectiles
Incinerate + Lesser Multiple Projectiles + Mana Leech
Incinerate + Lesser Multiple Projectiles + Faster Projectiles, then start adding Added Chaos, Spell Echo and Added Lightning as you upgrade to a 5l/6l.

Last edited by Na_Krul on Nov 24, 2014, 8:47:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info