Bill Gates requesting BETA KEY?!?

Everyone knows the Prince is from Nigeria.
Amateurs...
Bear "replicant" Powell
"I am Shaolin-Style!"

Thanks to MOOMANiBE, Chris, and the GGG Team for the beta hook-up.
"
"
replicant wrote:
Everyone knows the Prince is from Nigeria.
Amateurs...
Please, I mean no offense but a child's life is at stake and this is no time for joke. Being the man that I am I have spoken with the ambassador of the Nigerian prince through email, he and the Nicaraguan prince are not the same I can guarantee.

Please help, the rebels have gone to far and a beta-key is necessary for the peace of our country.

~ Ambassador to the Prince of Nicaragua.

Dude, I almost shit my pants.
Bahaha! SPROFL (shitting pants)
"
And.. I am the ambassador of the prince of Nicaragua, who has recently had to flee his home do to rebels advance. If it is at all possible for you to donate a beta key to me to pass on to the prince he would be able to quell the rebellion and return home to his wife and child.

hahaha EPIC....
....._______
..../...........\
...|.............|_____...._........…
...|......o................V..VVVVV..\
...|.............________________/
....\_______/

In Game Account LvL17 Ranger Darkwinter
Last edited by amzkie25 on Oct 3, 2011, 1:19:30 AM
"
Please, I mean no offense but a child's life is at stake and this is no time for joke. Being the man that I am I have spoken with the ambassador of the Nigerian prince through email, he and the Nicaraguan prince are not the same I can guarantee.

Please help, the rebels have gone to far and a beta-key is necessary for the peace of our country.

~ Ambassador to the Prince of Nicaragua.

REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP (Err, I mean Hello,)

As the Ambassador to the Prince of Nigeria I have had no such correspondence with you. I would know as I am being assigned daily to operate our e-mail division. Some say that we are sending e-mails out to gather foreign help in moving out nations capital into the banks of other countries. This is a downright lie as we are merely updating our Facebook status and I can assure you that our nation is quite stable financially and politically. We understand your problem and I have made it known to the Prince himself. He offers his most sincere condolences in regards to the deaths of the children.

At this time we have no beta key to offer, but we are seeking one ourselves so that we can further our Facebook campaign of "Friendship". I can hear some of my constituents banging on the door now, so I must make haste for my plane. We will correspond again soon.

~ Ambassador to the Prince of Nigeria
Bear "replicant" Powell
"I am Shaolin-Style!"

Jesus Christ... what is going on here now....
"
Exilefan2700 wrote:
Jesus Christ... what is going on here now....

He prefers to be called "Keysus".
Bear "replicant" Powell
"I am Shaolin-Style!"

Can I haz a million dollarzh?
"
Zacros wrote:
Can I haz a million dollarzh?

Bear "replicant" Powell
"I am Shaolin-Style!"

ahhaha xD
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
Ok would an admin please discontinue the bizarre activities within this thread.
I feel very disrespected because I had made a serious offer.
Now I have to go out and clean up the god damn dogs shit, my wife is making me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info