Bill Gates requesting BETA KEY?!?

Hello everyone,

Firstly, I'd like to thank all of you for coming here this evening and taking the time from your busy schedules. It has come to my attention that this extremely exceptionally talented and fabulous game company Grinding Gear Games is giving away Beta Keys!! How fantastic! I am so happy they have done this. A very, very smart marketing move if you ask me!

I would like to continue with congratulating the programmers & staff on a fabulous and productive year! How wonderful that they are really getting the ball rolling on such an amazing project! Fantastic!

Now with that being said, & credit being given where it's due, I have come here this evening to inform the fans and community that I have recently taken up Video Gaming as a hobby. Yes! The multi-BILLIONAIRE Bill Gates is here to rock your world! I'm sick of building Super-Computers and driving around my 22nd century home in my go cart, naked, drinking egg nog and cinnamon. I'm also sick of hookers and snorting cocaine on my yacht out around the remote islands of the French Polynesia.

So, that being said, I have contacted and touched base with my hobby-coordinating team, and they have agreed to touch base with my lawyers who will touch base with my contract writers who will touch base back to me on writing a contract for ONE LUCKY SON OF A BITCH!!! AKA YOU!!!!!!!

What I am proposing is that one of you fine members of the community hand over your Beta Key so I can play the game! How fantastic is that!

In addition to this agreement, I will obviously fly out to your place in my multi-million dollar private jet flown by an Elvis impersonator to go over the paperwork with YOU! And.... that's about it, you sign the contract and hand over your Beta Key.

I'll also throw in a brand spankin' new Dell with Intel Inside Centrio or W.E processing power with a brand spankin' new Windows 98 Operating System! You can't beat it folks, you just can't beat that kind of deal. I'll also throw in a free autographed mouse pad and T-Shirt!

ok?? act fast!

alright, alright.
I know what you're thinking... You're thinkin' WHO DOES THIS GUY THINK HE IS!? I'll tell you who I am, I'M THE REAL DEAL BABY, I'M BILLIONAIRE BILL MOTHER FUCKING GATES AND I WANT TO PLAY THE GAME FUCKING RIGHT NOW YOU MOTHER FUCKER SO GIVE ME A GOD DAMN BETA KEY OR I"LL SHOVE MY D*** SO FAR DOWN YOUR MOUTH YOU'RE GOING TO BE SHITTING MY D*** JUICE FOR THE REST OF YOUR GOOD FOR NOTHING WORTHLESS LIFE! PUNK ASS BITCH! GIVE ME A BETA KEY NOW! FUCKING BALLS!

Yours,
Bill

Last edited by Exilefan2700 on Oct 2, 2011, 5:08:02 PM
Bill Gates would just buy GGG. At the least, he would make a sizable donation.

Poor choice of censorship in the last bit, as well.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Hello everyone, This is god. Just saying, I got a beta key because well, I'm god. So yeah, grinding gear games is cool and all... and um.. yeah I'm god. So later.
https://www.Twitch.tv/odyttv
Hooo my KEYSUS !
Get the Beta the 24 november 14:55
Thank to icassel for the Bkey
Can't believe I just took the time to read that. There's 2 minutes I will never get back.
Everybody's wearing fingerless gloves.
"
Omertaz wrote:
Can't believe I just took the time to read that. There's 2 minutes I will never get back.

Get over it.
You win one internet. Gratz.
"
SkyWolf wrote:
Unofortunately, last I heard the going trade-in rate was 7 internets for a beta key :P
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
SkyWolf wrote:
Unofortunately, last I heard the going trade-in rate was 7 internets for a beta key :P

I know people that is willing to sell their souls for a beta key. Guess trade rate is 6 internets for a soul.
Last edited by fr0zenknife on Oct 2, 2011, 3:29:41 AM
can i draw you 7 internets and get a beta key?pretty pleeease? *_*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info