QUESTION: What dps should I be seeing with my PS/BARRAGE Scion?

Hey Guys- Any help will be most appreciated!

Leveled this scion as an EK guy and he was pretty great. Just came back to standard with a full respec and decided to make use of the new Piscator wand.

I'm using wrath, anger and haste for DPS and grace and clarity for obvious reasons. Both anger and wrath are lvl 17 (will the 3 more levels make the DPS much more improved?)

This be the gear- needs some help as well, I'm aware. Accuracy is only 80 percent via neckpiece and the wand so I am assuming with more accuracy, the DPS will get better but I do not want to waste a gem slot for additional accuracy but maybe I should?

Gear:
Spoiler

Many gems need quality on them- will Arctic Armour benefit much from quality? I can run around no problem with it running with 4 other auras currently.

Resists are JUST at 77. Life is abysmal at around 3K (LVL 80 currently). Mana is around 3K.

Q:What is the general DPS using LMP and Chain for a power syphon character with no phys :p Mine with auras and 3 power charges up is around 4500 :( Does well on maps up to 73 but I can't kill DOM so I consider this a fail at the moment (I can kill no prob with my Ranger and Mara)

Q:Will buffing aura's make this build much better? I've a few passives taken that I imagines would be helpful but there are tons I skipped over too.

Q:Have I taken enough crit multi/chance nodes? I feel that I may need to invest in a pretty expensive crit, attack speed, resist, WED, accuracy ring... couple mirrors probably.. oh my.

Tree:
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Jul 14, 2014, 11:10:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info