Hyaon's Fury Duel wield Build help

my build

any help with my build would be nice
current build needs fixing low dps
Passive skill tree build
Last edited by Bowzef on Jul 15, 2014, 9:08:07 AM
bump im reroll i spend lot ex to for full respect and its broken GG
ok i'm trying again, anyone got a build that work with this or am i just screwed my current build is brok with max block 1600 dps at lvl 71 not good enough and i unable to solo bosses at moment , something is completely wrong with both builds i made

I had a similar idea. I spent around 50 regrets trying to create a build.

I had 200% life and 115% elemental and lightning damage from the tree.

It was ok but I didn't do enough damage for my liking. I tried a lot of different ways to attack and maintain frenzy charges, including blood dance, frenzy, blood rage and reave/cleave/cyclone, etc.

The big problem with the hyaon is the extra damage taken, 36% extra at 6 frenzy charges (not sure if dual wielding would stack), without lightning coil it would be too dangerous, even with it, spell damage was scary, at level 88 I barely killed merc piety and couldn't kill dominus at all. This extra damage also included the chaos damage from blood rage. I wish I had a shavs so I could test a low life build. In ele reflect maps, I would die in less than a second against white mobs.

Because my damage was purely elemental, most attacks would waste +phys damage. The better attacks that relied on attack speed were frenzy and cyclone, but these were too mana intensive. Each method I tried wouldn't break 20kdps.

The hyaon looks good on paper but it needs someone smarter than I to create a decent build. I hope this helps
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
possibly use lighting strike maybe?
For Hyaons you need insane AS to be descent. Be cause it have non constant damage. Sometimes you hit 1 sometimes 500. And im feeling with it like im hitting with 150-200 in average. I tried like around ten different builds and even more skills with different combinations. Nothing was amazing. Yeah, i had descent Dual Strike build but it was like mediocre not amazing at all, you can do the same with any other ele sword and ten times better if it will be 2+ APS swords. So these swords not viable at the moment.
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
I have also tried to build a duelist Hyaon's Fury build but it does not work the contractions to be very difficult to make such a build but I was wondering if anyone has an idea how I can use my passive skill tree to build another build?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwFLQW1DPIOPBHVFHEXHRrbG_oj9iXfKLUppTSTNj06Uj7PQKBHfkp9TipRR1PfVgRW-leXWNtaGlpIW69gQWBLYVJh4mNwZU1noHKpdO1673zZhNmE74Zgh3aH242_kAqT_Jkrmy2bg565n8ukGaXLqn-quKvFrs-1SLZBvYG95r6KvqfAD9JN3Q3ndOoY647uDu9O7-Pv8Pcy-Ov5Y_zF
Spoiler
"
nyllet45 wrote:
I have also tried to build a duelist Hyaon's Fury build but it does not work the contractions to be very difficult to make such a build but I was wondering if anyone has an idea how I can use my passive skill tree to build another build?

Your skill tree looks pretty ugly, I'd just wait a couple of days for the free full respec with the new leagues and build something completly new.

---

@Hyaon's Fury

I'm still convinced that you're actually better off ignoring the whole "Frenzy" part of this sword.
Get wrath aura + aura nodes, some %lightning damage off the tree, some %WED on gear, and you are set.

I did a melee witch with allout lightning damage, works pretty well. Can find it in my signature.

Lvl 1 Reave + WED + Lightning Pen + Conc Effect + Multistrike + faster attacks
(all the damage multipliers you can get)

Needs some specific items (like corrupted amu and doryani belt for lightning leech), and needs clarity to sustain the attack.

If you use a non-damage gem in your main attack (life/mana leech, BM), you're screwed. There'll be no DpS left.

3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info