[Mirror Service] 799 ES Saintly / 400 DPS Wand

Mirror Fee: 8ex + 2 ETs

It also has t1 Max life instead of Hybrid and t1 armor instead of hybrid if you are interested in that roll.

Message me on forums or in game @ igg_windrippin

Last edited by Rainman6969 on Jul 23, 2014, 9:53:53 PM
Nice chest but from my own experience u can craft a chest for almost half the price of the mirror.

20ex and 2et fee is crazy, that means total cost is like 175ish exalts.
"
Nice chest but from my own experience u can craft a chest for almost half the price of the mirror.

To be fair, there is a good deal of risk involved with crafting your own, it's entirely possible to spend that much and end up with pretty much nothing to show for it.

A string of back luck with ET's and Exalts and then fusing can add up very quickly.

What I can agree with is that armor affix tiers are easier to land than say weapons, but again with bad luck you could spend a ton and end up with nothing or something mediocre.

Just my opinion *shrugs*
Last edited by whoismiked on Jul 14, 2014, 8:07:52 AM
Yeah I feel like 20ex is probably more of a weapon mirror fee, that's just what I've recently made so didn't think about it and just slapped the 20ex fee on there
"

You got lucky if you finished a chest for 75 Exalted. A more realistic price is 120 to 150 Exalteds with a high chance of a T2 resist from using Eternals.

That said, you're right. If a Mirror is 150 Exalted, that fee is quite high.
IGN: exaltareBEYOND
Last edited by exaltare on Jul 14, 2014, 10:29:17 PM
I want it. Please give it to me. <33
IGN: JusticeGlory & JusticeDesyn & Crobit
===================================================
Have a mirror Worthy item? Post Here:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/864067
===================================================

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info