GORE & CARNAGE!

@Amindamok - congrats on beta, btw!
from what i have seen of the videos it seems well placed .. ill have to remember this forum post once im actually in game and the squeamish girl in me sees it in all its glory/grossness to be sure :P till then i would have to except large amounts of it from what i have seen and since they are going for the whole "dark and twisted theme".
Ive been playing most of the day now and it really isnt that gory. Then again, Im only lvl 10 so who knows. Maybe it increases.
Sounds nice, just dont have skeletons explode in a bloody mess just cuz they are fire enchanted... lol
And does anyone know if enemies turn into chunks of ice with cold dmg?
I dunno, just so... satisfying ;]
Drum
Bassline
Music
DiscoRecord
"
Anzeigen wrote:
Sounds nice, just dont have skeletons explode in a bloody mess just cuz they are fire enchanted... lol
And does anyone know if enemies turn into chunks of ice with cold dmg?

Skeletons splinter when they die. No blood of course.

Enemies shatter into ice chunks if you kill them while frozen. That effect was added in 0.9.1 I think.

Exploding deaths from certain skills can be pretty bloody with chunks scattered around.

Very fun.
Forum Sheriff
"
tpapp157 wrote:
Exploding deaths from certain skills can be pretty bloody with chunks scattered around.

Very fun.

And this is why my main is now a mostly Str Infernal Blow Templar. Because explosions are fun. ;D.
Praise Beta Keysus!

Or else.
Light wind!

You made it in! Congrats, and have fun.
I'd pay for a MEGA GORE MODE cash shop item.
El Psy Congroo.
Blood and gore is a part of everyday life. :)
I'd prefer a more realistic gore effect. Not over-the-top extreme gore like Gears of War. Dont get me wrong, i LOVE gore, i just like a realistic approach in my games xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info