GORE & CARNAGE!

"
Ingmartin wrote:
I also thought that the game Amnesia was one of the most horrific games I have ever played, in the sense that it scared the crapola out of me. It was gory at times, but it was far more horrific than guts and blood. No one under 30 or people taking psycotropic medications should play.

Seriously!

Edit: which means those are the exact people who play it.

here's a question: Have you played the games that made Amnesia possible? Penumbra! Awesome trilogy of games, and absolutely loaded with frightening moments. I had to escape out and calm down multiple times while playing them, and at one point I could only play 20-30 minutes before I had to escape out cuz my heart was racing so fast

I unfortunately haven't gotten to play amnesia yet, but I will soon!
imo terror movies fall under the comedy category.bring it on.
Just to balance my last post. I thought that Prototype went a bit too far with the gore. It seems far more gratuitous than was necessary to get the point across. On PoE, the gore is there. You can see the blood. But it's the right amount to show you straight jacked the mob up. Tearing the mob in half and bathing in its blood is too far. It just makes the gore distracting instead of engaging. Anyway, just my 2 cents on it.
What I think this game need is more cowbell.

No, I think it would be pretty epic if you they introduced "fatilities" like in Mortal Kombat to boss and miniboss fights. You complete a special key combination right at the brink of its death and you get a special death animation. If you fail, the mob gains 10% of its health back and laughs at you =).
There is no "too much" unless it counter's game play with exploding corpses cluttering the screen and masking your character.
I love me some gore.
How about a paid perk equivalent to Fallout's "Bloody Mess"?
We do what we must
because we can.
U can never have to much blood or body parts lying around
Added gore as a microtransaction sounds good to me.
And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.
i would pay for more gore....

even 5% Chance to see an epic killing blow, its rare enough so that when you see it the reaction is ahh wicked haven't seen that one before.
I wish to be at least bloodygore as requiem - memento mori is.
imp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info