Why Spectral Throw has a place in the game, unlike what many whiners say

Never heard of those guys.

Anyway, wands are fine because skills like Power Siphon are designed to work with wands and do not scale with just any weapon.
Look i find why u mad @ST

"
Startkabels wrote:
Except playing as melee is not fun. If you don't like ST if you're constantly thinking why you are struggling when ST solves all your issues.

As i said, you are frustrated it whipes you in the face how bad melee is.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Can you quote that I disagreed with that? ;)

PS: Not really frustrated, but it exposes how bad melee really is yes.

That has not been my argument for changing ST though...
Last edited by Startkabels on Jul 22, 2014, 6:26:23 PM
It has not been your argument, but it is why you are on a vendetta. Similarly overpowered in all aspects wander doesn't concern you.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Let me explain Sherlock:

The reason I'm on this forum right now and not playing the game is because of only 2 things:

1 I find melee too underwhelming to play
2 I find the game too unrewarding to play

With ST playing melee is very easy actually, but it is ranged so I don't like it.
"
Crackmonster wrote:
Average damage of lvl 21 wrath, with all aura nodes and inner force, vs average phys damage of loath bane:

Wrath: 347.5
Loath: 273.5

Wrath is 27.2% more damage, loath bane is a near perfect mirrored weapon.

Lightning shocks, physical leeches, so lets call that even for the sake of comparison. It is easier to increase lightning damage with gems/gear/build than it is physical.

21 Wrath + 4 Empower in +1 Lioneyes, 26 Wrath - :DDD

But yeh, even for other gear levels it's way better ->

For e.g. if I use a max APS pDPS foil for spectral throw I'll only get say... ~8k ish (probably less, that's what mirrored pDPS 2h mace looks like and 1h is generally less in RT non-crit) and then we've all heard of buzzsaw.

Idk wtf is going on in this thread but Wander, Dagger, Windripper would be nowhere without them auras.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jul 22, 2014, 6:58:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info