ASMR - Have you heard about this?

Yes.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Yes but it barely works for me.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
I enjoy listening to these but they don't really have an effect (Or maybe they do and that's why I enjoy it?) I knew someone who used to listen to this all the time and actually needed them to get to sleep.
Tends to work with good earphones, causes tingles in the upper spine if you focus enough.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
Arrgh! Too many big words made me experience the brain tingle with confusion. Does that mean I can do that?
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
Last edited by ThorOtheBIG on Jul 13, 2014, 5:34:23 PM
Some voices and sounds dont work for you, gotta find the ones that do. :)
I live off this. Though I dont listen to it at work anymore. Makes me fall asleep. I dont get the tingles anymore but I still find it relaxing. Good to listen to before bed.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
Yep, I frequently listen ASMR vids.

Voices don't do it for me at all. But nearly everything else does. Especially tapping/scratching.
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
Yes, i discovered this about 7 months ago. It is divine. In fact, PoE directly led to me discovering ASMR. Let me explain.

All my life i've had tingles occasionally, mainly from music, but other things too. I'd never really thought about it, or at least, the thought never occured that i could voluntarily trigger it.

One day, playing PoE, while idling in town, another player started running circles around my player character. This triggered the tingles. This time, i did some research to figure out what exactly was going on. It wasn't long before i found ASMR and my mind was blown.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info