Gratz Xenophobe

good to see the timer actully pick a active member :)
IGN: IgnitedWafflez
"
Leeway wrote:

WTH!? Please don't spam the forums with this information!
Are you kidding? You came here to say the Timer picked someone active!? PM him if you want but the others don't need to suffer with that.
Hmm... What should I write here?
"
Carlos9699 wrote:
"
Leeway wrote:

Are you kidding? You came here to say the Timer picked someone active!? PM him if you want but the others don't need to suffer with that.

I see your posts around the forum and they all seem to be of the trollish nature plz fuck off sir
IGN: IgnitedWafflez
"
Leeway wrote:
"
Carlos9699 wrote:
"
Leeway wrote:

I see your posts around the forum and they all seem to be of the trollish nature plz fuck off sir

I never disrespected you so I would like you to do the same, and I never posted something like this, spamming hte forums.
Hmm... What should I write here?

"

I never disrespected you so I would like you to do the same, and I never posted something like this, spamming hte forums.

You're disrespecting him by telling him not to post garbage/spam in the forum. In case you haven't noticed, 98% of this forum is nothing BUT spam and garbage, at least this one isn't whining for a damn key, or complaining about how the timer is so unfair.
Last edited by Starwulf on Oct 1, 2011, 7:31:53 PM
Always nice to see an active member get in!

Gratz.

PS: play nice kids...
How can you possibly complain about a congratulations thread? There are so many more valid things to complain about, it's not even funny. XD.

Congrats, Xeno~.
Praise Beta Keysus!

Or else.
gratulations ! =)
#Eater Of Drakenoog´s#

Swedish Tavern - http://www.youtube.com/user/SwedishTavern

Work in progress
Serve the Keymporer well! Keynophobia is proof of the Keymporer's will to eradicate the Enemies of Man
Last edited by IscariotXIII on Oct 1, 2011, 7:44:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info