Righteous Fire Build

This Righteous Fire build focuses on high armour + max res and endurance charges to sustain life regen. Using ice nova instead of the common LoH + Cyclone. Ice Nova triggers the Elemental Equilibrium passive reducing enemies fire resistance by 50%.

The SKill Tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecCcQSzBS0MXxLhFCAUTRZvFy8YkRjbGYUaOBo-GlUabCFgJKonLyfVKPopLilPKaUt0i7_Nug26TrYPfxAoEp9TipQR1BQVElVxlcNWGNZ81uvXz9gS2EhZKNnoGh0ah5yqXK7dO108XrvfLh8u4LHgziE74d2jM-PRpBVkc6UoJitna6ezaFtogCiD6cIpzCnhKgYrKqtSriTuc277byfwBrEWMWKxtjNJs9l0NDSIdpi3Q3jauOf5CLr7uw47w7vfPAf8azyL_Pd9kj3Mvno-tL8xQ==

Gear:

This build uses 7 endurance charges that are self cast. Linked with spell echo you can easily maintain max charges at all times. Currently this build has 10k armour. With 4 more skill points it will be 14k.

How it works:

You can snapshot Righteous fire using 2 redbeaks. Reserve 95% life using BM and purity of lightning, cast righteous fire with carcass jack on and switch your gear back to your setup.

This build also uses Flammability which provides deeper fire penetration and a lot more damage. You'll only every have time to use this on bosses due to your clearing speed.

Flasks:

Spoiler

Yes i realize this gear is somewhat expensive. However, Kaom's is not required. For endgame 75+ maps I strongly suggest you save for one. Should only take 10-15 days of farming 2-3 hours a night on dom to get enough for a Kaom's, just don't spend money while trying to save ;). Video coming soon.

In Game Name: RIP_DEEPS
IGN RIP_DEEPS
Last edited by snadelle on Jul 11, 2014, 8:35:55 PM
Quick edit. Noted this build is slightly more defensive than the competition.
IGN RIP_DEEPS
power charges?
Endurance charges lol. Woops.
IGN RIP_DEEPS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info