Need Help with my Marauder

Is the Resolute Technique keystone still a viable passive. And if not please help with with a 2 handed physical build. And if it is do the same but with the Resolute Keystone passive. I know I probably messed up but it was my first character. Can anyone help me to salvage it without using Orbs of Regret.

Here is my current passive skill tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBe4whAn7gnld2f-RRIVUs-9w9OQ6pc8bYWGNQUD38jM_2SC7_og9fP3_jMfubWOOfJy_vDryffLjxrCkuGj5USfIvqBhqHkTnHOdqOyDw0iH3vp7NpzByu7nNoW3ZYRkuJ-3E9ndihGPk8Twtxq5m2RjXNL60cw==

Please and Thank you
So can no one help or is it that you do not want to help? To those that viewed.
I hadn't viewed before, but I can give some advice.

1. RT is more viable than ever. If you're not going to run a dedicated crit build it is close to indispensable.

2. Not trying to be mean but - any help beyond that is discouraged by your post (and that's probably why no one answered yet)
You just don't provide a lot of information to guide those that would help you. For example: What skill gems are you using/planing to use. What information have you reviewed already to find the information you need?
It gives the overall impression that you'd like others to do the "work" so you can play. ;)

I'd advise to read through this guide, possibly the whole thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/73072

It will show you the basics of how to make a build like the one you seem to have in mind.

And don't worry about too much about regrets. When the new season starts in mid August there is probably going to be a free reset of the passive tree.

Best regards
Xeledon
Online delenda est:
When the lifecycle of PoE will draw to an end many years from now,
there needs to be a final patch making it available offline.
Last edited by Xeledon2132 on Jul 11, 2014, 6:15:43 AM
Apologies I am still new to how things should be done. Well thanks man. And I didn't think people needed to know my gems that's why I left it open so they can suggest gems too. And I guess to answer that question now is that I'm using heavy strike as a single target dmg dealer linked with life steal, added fire dmg, melee physical dmg, and as for my aoe skill I switched from ground slam to heavy strike supported by life leach and melee splash. For mobility I use leap slam with life gain on hit and then for more survivability I run Determination. I also plan on using a cast when dmg taken gem linked with enduring cry and molten shell.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info