If I don't get a key by the time Skyrim comes out I may never play this gamer ever!

"
I think every fantasy game is going to take a major hit for a while after Skyrim comes out.

The Elder scrolls series Is and will always be that classic rpg, but many will always look to games like Path Of Exile for its many other advantages such as mass PvP, being free, its an indie game produced my the most kickass people ever, and not to mention it has wide ranging graphical choices for pc users with garbage.
I am the MurrMaster
Ati 4890 xfx Overclocked Edition
8G DDR3 Dual Channel
AMD Athlon II X2 250 Processor 3.00 Ghz
Logitech 5.1 Surround System
Good one less kid in the game.bye :)
"
Treble wrote:
Dark Souls better. And no one miss you.

I agree to me Demon Souls was 1000x the experience oblivion was. I'm not even really looking forward to Skyrim at all but Dark Souls has me almost wanting to buy a consoles just for it.
That's just crazy talk :P Demon's Souls was simple and shallow once you got enough gear and learned how to not die instantly. It had some interesting mechanics, but it's in no way comparable to Oblivion (they are totally different games.)
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info