Are we gonna pretend that...

hmm i think 30 seconds about this topic and realize it's pretty possible we got hudge real cheaters, doing very good scores and sometimes records: but always focusing a middle reward item piece and so, and btw creating much new accounts everytime, so staying out of the crying radars.
Last edited by Universalis on Jul 10, 2014, 10:54:03 AM
"
cwu wrote:
I've been racing for 1,5 years and during this period i had 2 separate weeks where my RNG got so hot, i was getting insane results. So yes, you can get lucky for ~ 5 races in a row. But the guy is outfarming everyone this entire season. In bursts, crypt, DC. Still takes losses in EL, because guess what, seeing the monsters on your minimap doesn't help you there.

I guess that I just see it differently than you. I guess I jut look at it like ya he is just good at racing. Maybe he is cheating maybe he isnt. I also have been racing for a while now to and Im not as good as you but that doesnt mean that new ppl cant pop up and be good at racing. Idk its just my opinion that its not fair to call ppl cheaters when you dont have proof.
"
renruB wrote:
"
cwu wrote:
I've been racing for 1,5 years and during this period i had 2 separate weeks where my RNG got so hot, i was getting insane results. So yes, you can get lucky for ~ 5 races in a row. But the guy is outfarming everyone this entire season. In bursts, crypt, DC. Still takes losses in EL, because guess what, seeing the monsters on your minimap doesn't help you there.

I guess that I just see it differently than you. I guess I jut look at it like ya he is just good at racing. Maybe he is cheating maybe he isnt. I also have been racing for a while now to and Im not as good as you but that doesnt mean that new ppl cant pop up and be good at racing. Idk its just my opinion that its not fair to call ppl cheaters when you dont have proof.

i think we can use good results as proof if were all playing same class with almost zero skill requirement yet someone always beats us by alot
"
terrex wrote:
"
Hilbert wrote:

"
People simply evolve...

Into Cheaters or Advertisement Marionettes?

In most cases. I find it surprising that you still get internet in your cave.

Faster, Cheaper and better than NA Internet.

But hey I got a good idea for lonely streamers.
You stream all day and night.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Gary_GGG on Jul 11, 2014, 11:11:50 AM
"
renruB wrote:
"
cwu wrote:

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Gary_GGG on Jul 11, 2014, 12:16:39 PM
"
janimauk wrote:
i think we can use good results as proof if were all playing same class with almost zero skill requirement yet someone always beats us by alot

is [Removed by Support] cheating? I don't think so. He wins every single witch race that he does. At this point I dont think witch takes much skill and he always wins that doesnt mean he is cheating. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Gary_GGG on Jul 11, 2014, 12:18:52 PM
"
Hilbert wrote:

Faster, Cheaper and better than NA Internet.

But hey I got a good idea for lonely streamers.
You stream all day and night.

[Removed by Support]

H'oooookay Jesse Ventura. When is the next season of your show coming out?
Last edited by Brian_GGG on Jul 11, 2014, 12:14:47 PM
things just fall in place such a way it seems strange. he comes out of nowhere with alt/random acc when season starts, does insanely well in places that are considered to be alot rng (bursts, crypt farm lol)...

there are alot factors in burst example, whether you get assrekt by corrupted zones, sometimes ppl find shrines, sometimes you get +1fire, sometimes you have zero mobs... everyone uses same skills aswell, and there doesnt appear to be any secret strats when it comes to progression either, you wanna hit certain lvl before certain zones otherwise you lose the time you gained because your killspeed is so slow. there arent many options i can think that would make same player consistently get much better runs with all these factors added compared to everyone else on most competitive class

maybe im just bad and freezing pulse shadow is new meta
"
renruB wrote:
"
janimauk wrote:

is [Removed by Support] cheating? I don't think so. He wins every single witch race that he does. At this point I dont think witch takes much skill and he always wins that doesnt mean he is cheating. [Removed by Support]

i was mainly talking about bursts and dc
Last edited by Gary_GGG on Jul 11, 2014, 12:21:04 PM
"
janimauk wrote:
"
renruB wrote:
"
janimauk wrote:

is throzz cheating? I don't think so. He wins every single witch race that he does. At this point I dont think witch takes much skill and he always wins that doesnt mean he is cheating. The only difference is throzz has been around since season one and wookie is new.

i was mainly talking about bursts and dc

See this is where me and you are different you are taking dc and bursts seriously thats where u are going wrong. Ya ik DC is the sig but come on the race is a joke and thats how i choose to take it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info