Are we gonna pretend that...

The new BEST RACER EU/NA/UNIVERSE is playing legit? Shows up this season without playing races before. Gets level 9 in every burst race, hitting 50-60k no problem. Outfarms everyone (even the leap slammers) in every vanilla solo race on a templar, getting #1 overall. Gets 2 most contested class records in DC back-to-back.

What is there to do with this protective naming and shaming policy? Email the support to get the generic answer? We all saw the message by Chris saying that we should not be surprised when people get banned for cheating. Well i haven't seen a single racer banned for cheating. Have you?

At this point might as well start seeing champion packs on my minimap too. Better even stream it. maybe that will change something.
http://www.twitch.tv/comewithus

Posted by Chris on February 4, 2014 1:51 AM
"When we mass-ban people for running these tools, don't say you weren't warned :P"
People simply evolve...
i'm at point where i can't understand how fast some people progress while outlvling everyone. i used to think it might have been desync but with these swords and increased radius, desync is almost non-existant with icenova and storm call. even when i run double qs, get adrenaline roll, ms roll on boots, these few people always outlvl and outprogress me by alot... i can tell that im not very good in DC, and i spend too much time crafting and doing useless stuff but still, this is unreal.
Last edited by janimauk on Jul 10, 2014, 10:17:37 AM
In before support
Da demis for the family.

like I said in the race thread is it fair to call him a cheater with no proof. As far as the records go maybe he just had 2 good runs in a row. I mean didnt you find a wideswing and a gold rim plus like three pairs of atk speed gloves in one race. Sometimes u just get lucky.
Last edited by renruB on Jul 10, 2014, 10:35:45 AM
"
What is there to do with this protective naming and shaming policy? Email the support to get the generic answer? We all saw the message by Chris saying that we should not be surprised when people get banned for cheating. Well i haven't seen a single racer banned for cheating. Have you?

Yeah there was this cheater at rank 1-3 zoomhacking in invasion without having donated anything.
Oh BTW he had a 12 min bust record linked to his profile.... seems legit.

I saw botters getting unbanned when they donated a lot of money.

The blonde Osama podcaster is constantly using a chickenscript but doesn't get banned.
"Must be autohotkey..."

"
At this point might as well start seeing champion packs on my minimap too. Better even stream it. maybe that will change something.

Need viewerbots?
It's not that hard to become 3rd most popular streamer anyway ;D

"
People simply evolve...

Into Cheaters or Advertisement Marionettes?

@Rithz
"
Hybriis wrote:
Joke's on you bro, this is No-devs-land. Welcome to hell
At this point, I don't think they give a flying fuck anymore. Yeah lets watch random players with mediocre performance suddenly put chart topping records which is impossible without beelining for every blue pack.

They must be getting perfect identical Chamber of Sins in their D:C cause they sure as fuck know where the blues are spawning.

Conclusive proof my fucking ass.
"
renruB wrote:
like I said in the race thread is it fair to call him a cheater with no proof. As far as the records go maybe he just had 2 good runs in a row. I mean didnt you find a wideswing and a gold rim plus like three pairs of atk speed gloves in one race. Sometimes u just get lucky.

I've been racing for 1,5 years and during this period i had 2 separate weeks where my RNG got so hot, i was getting insane results. So yes, you can get lucky for ~ 5 races in a row. But the guy is outfarming everyone this entire season. In bursts, crypt, DC. Still takes losses in EL, because guess what, seeing the monsters on your minimap doesn't help you there.
http://www.twitch.tv/comewithus

Posted by Chris on February 4, 2014 1:51 AM
"When we mass-ban people for running these tools, don't say you weren't warned :P"
"
Hilbert wrote:

"
People simply evolve...

Into Cheaters or Advertisement Marionettes?

In most cases. I find it surprising that you still get internet in your cave.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info