Whatever happened to the notorious bandit PK'er?

I think his/her name was [Removed by Support], and he/she posted videos and screenshots of the endless streams of tears. Whatever happened to that person?

I, for one, was a huge fan of the emergent gameplay style and entertainment value this player had to offer the community.

Did anyone have him/her on friends list?

Last edited by Support on Jul 9, 2014, 2:19:24 PM
Lame.

In my past experiences- official forums going down the drain is the first step towards the game following suit.

I didn't name/shame her, was more like name praising, but whatever. Hope the view is nice from up there.
Lets hope he never comes back. One less malicious player.
Last edited by kasub on Jul 9, 2014, 2:23:25 PM
I rather enjoyed his playstyle. Then again, I am a firm believer in eugenics. Thin the herd, I say! Cull the meek!
"
jarlaxelb wrote:
Lame.

In my past experiences- official forums going down the drain is the first step towards the game following suit.

I didn't name/shame her, was more like name praising, but whatever. Hope the view is nice from up there.

This is GGG, where one can be guilty of naming and shaming someone for an act which neither you, the person doing the act nor GGG themselves deem actually shameful and in fact endorse.

Casually casual.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukbzno8fuA8 Her?
must be no-balled to proceed PK like this :>
Who knows where they went.
If you admire their actions so much, do it yourself. Or watch old videos, if that fulfills you.
"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukbzno8fuA8 Her?

hooray, yes, thanks :)

"
If you admire their actions so much, do it yourself.

I will, in the one-month HC race, don't worry
"
jarlaxelb wrote:
"
If you admire their actions so much, do it yourself.

I will, in the one-month HC race, don't worry

I look forward to meeting you on the battlefield of Wraeclast!

I shall fight for righteousness and justice.... and proceed to die in a pool of tears and anguish.
This shall be my fate. :( :(
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info